    Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
    TIA
    Arawak

    Arawak, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Arawak

    Robert Guest

    Robert, Dec 17, 2003

  3. Arawak

    Ionizer Guest

    "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
    > TIA
    > Arawak

    Working links are disappearing almost as quickly as they appear. Cracked
    versions of 2.6 currently appear in the latter pages of this thread:
    http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Dec 17, 2003
  4. Arawak

    Robert Guest

    On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 20:54:50 -0500, "Ionizer"
    <> wrote:

    >"Arawak" <> wrote in message
    >> Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
    >> TIA
    >> Arawak

    >Working links are disappearing almost as quickly as they appear. Cracked
    >versions of 2.6 currently appear in the latter pages of this thread:
    >http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606
    >
    >Regards,
    >Ian.

    Unfortunety its down now.

    Robert, Dec 17, 2003
  5. Arawak

    Ionizer Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    > >Working links are disappearing almost as quickly as they appear. Cracked
    > >versions of 2.6 currently appear in the latter pages of this thread:

    > http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606

    > Unfortunety its down now.

    Which particular link do you refer to? The slyck.com forums link I provided
    is working just fine.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Dec 17, 2003
  6. Arawak

    Donald Guest

    Donald, Dec 17, 2003
  7. Arawak

    Denny Guest

    IMHO, Kazaa adds so much crap to your system in the way of spyware and
    adware. Learn to use Google and find anything you want.

    Denny, Dec 17, 2003
  8. Arawak

    Robert Guest

    On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:05:53 -0500, "Ionizer"
    <> wrote:

    >"Robert" <> wrote in message
    >> >Working links are disappearing almost as quickly as they appear. Cracked
    >> >versions of 2.6 currently appear in the latter pages of this thread:

    >> http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606

    >> Unfortunety its down now.

    >Which particular link do you refer to? The slyck.com forums link I provided
    >is working just fine.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Ian.

    http://www.slyck.com/ft.php?page=3

    can you give me your link?
    TIA
    Robert

    Robert, Dec 17, 2003
  9. Arawak

    trout Guest

    Ionizer wrote:

    > "Robert" <> wrote in message
    >>> Working links are disappearing almost as quickly as they appear.
    >>> Cracked versions of 2.6 currently appear in the latter pages of
    >>> this thread:

    >> http://www.slyck.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2606

    >> Unfortunety its down now.

    > Which particular link do you refer to? The slyck.com forums link I
    > provided is working just fine.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    If you meant the link mentioned for kazaalite:
    http://www.home.earthlink.net/~kazaaliteinfo/index.html
    they're shown as having exceeded their band-width for the month.
    --
    "Already. Must be a popular place."

    trout, Dec 17, 2003
  10. Arawak

    Senti Guest

    "Denny" <> wrote in message
    > IMHO, Kazaa adds so much crap to your system in the way of spyware and
    > adware. Learn to use Google and find anything you want.
    >
    > "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    > > Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?

    ^^^^^^^
    The OP was asking about Kazaa LITE which is a cracked version that has no
    spyware/adware...

    Also, Google searches won't help due to the info shown on this page:
    http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?NoticeID=861

    Or the TinyURL:
    http://tinyurl.com/zl3d

    Senti, Dec 17, 2003
  11. "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    > Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
    > TIA
    > Arawak

    Download the official Kazaa Media Desktop, and then remove the
    spyware/adware/banners, etc., with DietK
    http://www.dietk.com/
    Kazaa Lite's days are numbered,.

    WorkingClassHero, Dec 17, 2003
  12. Arawak

    -= Hawk =- Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:33:56 GMT, "WorkingClassHero"
    <> scribbled:

    >Kazaa Lite's days are numbered,.

    Based on what?

    Riddles II, v3
    - T. Pratchett

    -= Hawk =-, Dec 17, 2003
  13. Arawak

    Arawak Guest

    You did not read the Subject. It said "LITE K++" which is the version
    without the spyware. After following the link provided and clicking on
    every link provided, I eventually found a copy of 2.6 but it was
    tricky. The link didn't actually exist so I had to delete the
    directory and file name and up popped what I was looking for. (Lycos).

    Arawak, Dec 17, 2003
  14. "-= Hawk =-" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 04:33:56 GMT, "WorkingClassHero"
    > <> scribbled:
    >
    > >Kazaa Lite's days are numbered,.

    > Based on what

    In new, and current, version(s) of Kazaa, the *Supernode Connectability*,
    will be denied to those not running the official client. A modified DietK
    version will still work fine
    :).
    This is going to eventually kill all functionality of KazaaLite. The *real*
    Kazaa client, modified with DietK, will work much better, (right now), and
    give more search results, with NO spyware, than KazaaLite does.

    WorkingClassHero, Dec 17, 2003
  15. Arawak

    Julie Groves Guest

    There's still something called Diet K available. You download normal Kazaa
    and then install Diet K. It removes all the adaware (so it says) and some
    other stuff. It seemed okay when I used it.

    Julie Groves, Dec 17, 2003
  16. Arawak

    Harrison Guest

    http://www.ftpsearchengines.com/

    Look for K++ or klite or kazaa lite

    Harrison, Dec 17, 2003
  17. Arawak

    Harrison Guest

    On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:55:35 -0600, "Senti"
    <> wrote:

    >"Denny" <> wrote in message
    >> IMHO, Kazaa adds so much crap to your system in the way of spyware and
    >> adware. Learn to use Google and find anything you want.
    >>
    >> "Arawak" <> wrote in message
    >> > Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?

    >^^^^^^^
    >The OP was asking about Kazaa LITE which is a cracked version that has no
    >spyware/adware...
    >
    >Also, Google searches won't help due to the info shown on this page:
    >http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca512/notice.cgi?NoticeID=861
    >
    >Or the TinyURL:
    >http://tinyurl.com/zl3d

    Use standard Kazaa to search for klitekpp243e.exe.
    K Lite installs a copy in the shared folder by default.

    Harrison, Dec 17, 2003
  18. Arawak

    Ionizer Guest

    "Robert" <> wrote in message
    > can you give me your link?

    The reason I didn't give a precise link was that, in that forum, links
    seemed to be valid one moment but dead the next. I didn't actually bookmark
    the link that worked for me on the assumption that it would be worthless
    later. That said, I haven't installed either of the cracked versions of
    Kazaa I did manage to download yet. The current version of KL seems to be
    working just fine for now, and I figure that once I need an alternative, an
    even better cracked version will be available.

    If you really need a current working version of this cracked version of
    Kazaa 2.6, I can only recommend that you do what I did- try the links in the
    latest posts to that slyck forum and hope that one works.

    Regards,
    Ian.

    Ionizer, Dec 17, 2003
  19. Arawak

    Robert Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 17:00:17 -0500, "Ionizer"
    <> wrote:

    >"Robert" <> wrote in message
    >> can you give me your link?

    >The reason I didn't give a precise link was that, in that forum, links
    >seemed to be valid one moment but dead the next. I didn't actually bookmark
    >the link that worked for me on the assumption that it would be worthless
    >later. That said, I haven't installed either of the cracked versions of
    >Kazaa I did manage to download yet. The current version of KL seems to be
    >working just fine for now, and I figure that once I need an alternative, an
    >even better cracked version will be available.
    >
    >If you really need a current working version of this cracked version of
    >Kazaa 2.6, I can only recommend that you do what I did- try the links in the
    >latest posts to that slyck forum and hope that one works.
    >
    >Regards,
    >Ian.

    Thanks for the reply, I missed the file only shortly. :-(

    Robert, Dec 18, 2003
  20. Arawak

    [ Doc Jeff ] Guest

    On Wed, 17 Dec 2003 01:36:59 GMT, Arawak <> wrote:

    > Where can I download the latest version of Kazaa Lite K++ FREE?
    >TIA
    >Arawak

    It's getting more and more difficult to find. I found it on
    www.oldversion.com (might be .org) recently.

    [ Doc Jeff ], Dec 18, 2003