    name) in sp2 in \windows\system32.

    thanks

    , Jan 10, 2005

  2. Ricky Guest

    Try here..
    http://www.5starsupport.com/info/dll.htm

    Ricky, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Guest

    , Jan 10, 2005
  4. Will Denny Guest

    Hi

    If you try altering the way SFC works you may corrupt your system making it
    unbootable. Also you'll have to think about the legalities regarding
    changing the way SFC works.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    Will Denny, Jan 10, 2005
  5. Guest

    i'm just learning the use of SFC by setting up situations where it can
    be used, i'm not changing it.

    , Jan 10, 2005
  6. Will Denny Guest

    Hi

    By replacing the installed .DLL files with earlier ones may make your system
    unstable. Some you may not be able to replace.

    Will Denny, Jan 10, 2005
  7. David Candy Guest

    Just name a file the same and drop it in.

    http://www.uscricket.com

    David Candy, Jan 10, 2005
  8. THEOLDONE Guest

    try here

    http://www.dynamiclink.nl/htmfiles/rframes/info_sys/info_l/11.htm

    HTH

    THEOLDONE, Jan 10, 2005
  9. Guest

    David Candy wrote:
    > Just name a file the same and drop it in.

    good idea, thanks, that's what i'll do.

    , Jan 11, 2005
  10. David Candy Guest

    I have a program that lists the protected files. Email me at if you want it. Then tell me here that you sent me a mail (else it might be months till I look).

    http://www.uscricket.com

    David Candy, Jan 11, 2005
  11. Guest

    > > David Candy wrote:
    > >> Just name a file the same and drop it in.
    > >>

    > > good idea, thanks, that's what i'll do.

    thanks, I sent you an email.

    , Jan 11, 2005
  12. David Candy Guest

    Sorry I gave you the wrong email address.

    I had 5 goes to type that. I've never had my last name in an email address before.

    http://www.uscricket.com

    David Candy, Jan 11, 2005
  13. Guest

    ok, I just sent it to the correct email address, thanks.

    , Jan 11, 2005
  14. David Candy Guest

    Mail sent back as well.

    http://www.uscricket.com