  1. jj

    jj Guest

    ..
    jj, Nov 15, 2004

  2. jj

    why? Guest

    why?, Nov 15, 2004

  3. jj

    Mellowed Guest

    Mellowed, Nov 15, 2004
  4. jj

    Toolman Tim Guest

    "jj" <> wrote in message news:...
    |.

    Suggest you *buy* a copy and not pirate one. That would be called
    "stealing".
    Toolman Tim, Nov 15, 2004
  5. jj

    DC Guest

    ?

    --
    DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

    Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
    -- Neil Peart
    DC, Nov 15, 2004
  6. DC wrote:

    > jj wrote:

    >> .

    > ?

    Just had her first period and wanted to share.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Go Blue -- beat Ohio State and it's off to the Rose Bowl again.
    Blinky the Shark, Nov 16, 2004
  7. jj

    DC Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > DC wrote:

    >> jj wrote:

    >>> .

    >> ?

    > Just had her first period and wanted to share.

    I was gonna try something along those lines, but the words wouldn't
    flow. };O)

    DC, Nov 16, 2004
  8. DC wrote:

    > Blinky the Shark wrote:

    >> DC wrote:

    >>> ?

    >> Just had her first period and wanted to share.

    > I was gonna try something along those lines, but the words wouldn't
    > flow. };O)

    Wasn't your time. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Nov 17, 2004