    If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.

    Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.

    Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

    Jack, Aug 8, 2006

  2. Jack

    JTS Brown Guest

    GOOGLE, you lazy bastard!

    JTS Brown, Aug 8, 2006

  3. Jack

    Shawn Hirn Guest

    In article <>,
    "Jack" <> wrote:

    > If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
    >
    > Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
    >
    > Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

    Check Sandisk's web site for resellers.

    Shawn Hirn, Aug 8, 2006
  4. Hi,
    > If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.

    Ah, oui, bien sure:
    http://www.digibao.fr
    http://www.xitra24.de/

    Not the right place? Sorry, if I missed your location. My crystal ball
    wasn't all that clear today. But your hardware store next door should be
    able to help you out.

    Regards,
    Ingo

    Ingo von Borstel, Aug 8, 2006
  5. Jack

    Helen Guest

    "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
    >
    > Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
    >
    > Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

    Have you checked http://www.fuckinggoogleit.com ?

    Glad to be of assistance.
    H.

    Helen, Aug 8, 2006
  6. Jack

    Roy G Guest

    "Jack" <> wrote in message
    > If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
    >
    > Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
    >
    > Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

    Out of the Car Park turn Right proceed down this road to the end. Turn
    Right again and follow into the Town Centre. Keep on down the High Street,
    keep to the left of the Island building which has a jewellers facing up the
    High Street. Just beyond the next junction, on your left hand side you will
    see a shop called Jessops, it sells all sort of photographic things. If it
    should not have thse items, just carry on a little further and there is
    another Camera Shop which may have them.

    If you fail in both of these, carry on down to the Traffic Lights and turn
    Right. About 100 yds on you will walk onto the New Bridge over the river.
    At this point just jump off.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Aug 8, 2006
  7. Jack

    Pat Guest

    No, I wouldn't go to Jessops. To far away. It's over in England of
    someplace strange like that ;-) I'd go to the ... oh, what's the name
    of the place ..., go down the street 2 blocks, take a left, and it's on
    your right down half a block or so. You know the place I mean, the one
    across from the that deli.

    Pat, Aug 8, 2006
  8. Jack

    Pat Guest

    Take your pick.
    http://donwiss.com/pictures/BrooklynStores/

    Thank you, Don Wiss.

    Pat, Aug 8, 2006
  9. Jack

    Frank ess Guest

    JTS Brown wrote:
    > GOOGLE, you lazy bastard!
    >
    > "Jack" <> wrote in message
    >> If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate
    >> it.
    >>
    >> Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
    >>
    >> Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

    STIFLE, you feckless dingbat!

    Frank ess, Aug 8, 2006
  10. Jack

    Helen Guest

    "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    > JTS Brown wrote:
    >> GOOGLE, you lazy bastard!
    >>
    >> "Jack" <> wrote in message
    >>> Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
    >>>
    >>> Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

    > STIFLE, you feckless dingbat!

    While not disagreeing with your general thrust Frank, I'm stuck on STIFLE.
    Go on, indulge me.
    I think I can guess what the F stands for, but the rest defeats me.

    H.

    Helen, Aug 8, 2006
  11. Jack

    Pat Guest

    Pat, Aug 8, 2006
  12. Jack

    Pat Guest

    Helen, GOOGLE, you lazy bastard! (just kidding, calm
    down)

    see:
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define: STIFLE.&btnG=Google Search

    I think the caps was because he was shouting, like the word GOOGLE was
    shouted. I think he ment "stifle" like to "suffocate".

    The good part of Googling it to see if it was some new abbreviation was
    that I learned that among the definitions are:
    The joint of the hind leg between the thigh and the second thigh. The
    dogs knee
    www.prodogs.co.uk/canine terminology/canine_terminology_rs.htm

    I never knew that.

    Pat.

    Pat, Aug 8, 2006
  13. Jack

    Helen Guest

    "Pat" <> wrote in message
    > Helen, GOOGLE, you lazy bastard! (just kidding, calm
    > down)
    >
    > see:
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=define: STIFLE.&btnG=Google Search
    >
    > I think the caps was because he was shouting, like the word GOOGLE was
    > shouted. I think he ment "stifle" like to "suffocate".

    I know what a stifle is, animalistically speaking, but as he capitalised it
    I thought it might be something along the lines of STFU, HAND, FOAD, etc,
    etc.
    Google for stifle, by all means, and find the beastly body part, or
    suffocate.

    Helen, Aug 8, 2006
  14. Jack

    laramarket Guest

    Jack a écrit :

    > If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
    >
    > Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
    >
    > Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?

    Hi Jack,

    You can find it out here:
    http://tinyurl.com/jqu5d

    goodbye,
    Juste

    laramarket, Aug 8, 2006
  15. Jack

    ASAAR Guest

    On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 23:03:18 +0100, Helen wrote:

> [...]

    . . .
    >> I think the caps was because he was shouting, like the word GOOGLE was
    >> shouted. I think he ment "stifle" like to "suffocate".
    >>

    > I know what a stifle is, animalistically speaking, but as he capitalised it
    > I thought it might be something along the lines of STFU, HAND, FOAD, etc,
    > etc.
    > Google for stifle, by all means, and find the beastly body part, or
    > suffocate.

    Once upon a time a popular British TV series (Til Death Do Us
    Part) spawned Norman Lear's USA version named All In The Family. A
    principal main character, Archie Bunker, frequently told his wife
    "stifle yourself, Edith". It should have been obvious to all
    viewers but the few that identified themselves with Archie that it
    was the poor, confused "loveable bigot" Archie, and who was more of
    a meathead than the Meathead, that needed to be stifled.

    ASAAR, Aug 9, 2006
  16. Jack

    Frank ess Guest

    Pat wrote:
    > Helen wrote:
    >> "Frank ess" <> wrote in message

    >>> STIFLE, you feckless dingbat!

    >> While not disagreeing with your general thrust Frank, I'm stuck on
    >> STIFLE. Go on, indulge me.
    >> I think I can guess what the F stands for, but the rest defeats me.
    >>
    >> H.

    It's a word: the ever-impatient Archie Bunker belabored his generous
    life-partner Edith with it. "All In The Family".

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Aug 9, 2006
  17. Frank ess wrote:
    > Pat wrote:
    >> Helen wrote:
    >>> "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> While not disagreeing with your general thrust Frank, I'm stuck on
    >>> STIFLE. Go on, indulge me.
    >>> I think I can guess what the F stands for, but the rest defeats me.

    > It's a word: the ever-impatient Archie Bunker belabored his generous
    > life-partner Edith with it. "All In The Family".

    As in "Stifle yourself, Edith!".

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Aug 9, 2006
  18. Jack

    Neil Ellwood Guest

    On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 21:28:32 +0100, Helen wrote:

    > "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    >> JTS Brown wrote:
    >>> GOOGLE, you lazy bastard!

    >> STIFLE, you feckless dingbat!

    > While not disagreeing with your general thrust Frank, I'm stuck on STIFLE.
    > Go on, indulge me.
    > I think I can guess what the F stands for, but the rest defeats me.
    >
    > H.

    It's like strangling only gentler.
    --
    Neil
    Delete l to reply

    Neil Ellwood, Aug 9, 2006
  19. Jack

    Roy G Guest

    "ASAAR" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 23:03:18 +0100, Helen wrote:
    >

    > Once upon a time a popular British TV series (Til Death Do Us
    > Part) spawned Norman Lear's USA version named All In The Family. A
    > principal main character, Archie Bunker, frequently told his wife
    > "stifle yourself, Edith". It should have been obvious to all
    > viewers but the few that identified themselves with Archie that it
    > was the poor, confused "loveable bigot" Archie, and who was more of
    > a meathead than the Meathead, that needed to be stifled.

    If this program was based on "Til Death", then it must have been sanitised
    to the extreme if the main adbusive phrase was "Stifle".

    Roy G

    Roy G, Aug 9, 2006
  20. Jack

    Roy G Guest

    "Pat" <> wrote in message
    > No, I wouldn't go to Jessops. To far away. It's over in England of
    > someplace strange like that ;-) I'd go to the ... oh, what's the name
    > of the place ..., go down the street 2 blocks, take a left, and it's on
    > your right down half a block or so. You know the place I mean, the one
    > across from the that deli.
    >

    > Roy G wrote:
    >> "Jack" <> wrote in message
    >> > If anyone can tell me where to buy these stuff, I would appreciate it.
    >> >
    >> > Sandisk Extreme IV card reader.
    >> >
    >> > Sandisk SDHC 4GB with card reader?
    >> >

    >> Out of the Car Park turn Right proceed down this road to the end. Turn
    >> Right again and follow into the Town Centre. Keep on down the High
    >> Street,
    >> keep to the left of the Island building which has a jewellers facing up
    >> the
    >> High Street. Just beyond the next junction, on your left hand side you
    >> will
    >> see a shop called Jessops, it sells all sort of photographic things. If
    >> it
    >> should not have thse items, just carry on a little further and there is
    >> another Camera Shop which may have them.
    >>
    >> If you fail in both of these, carry on down to the Traffic Lights and
    >> turn
    >> Right. About 100 yds on you will walk onto the New Bridge over the
    >> river.
    >> At this point just jump off.
    >>
    >> Roy G

    I do not live in England. I am not English. OK!!

    It is not your fault, I presume you went to school on the North American
    Continent, and those schools are not much better at political geography than
    the English ones.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Aug 9, 2006