    Please let me know.
    Thanks.
    Eddie

    Edward Holub, Jul 23, 2004

  2. Edward Holub

    Zodiac Guest

    nope

    Zodiac, Jul 23, 2004

  3. Edward Holub

    DVDfanatico Guest

    You might try doing a refined search on Ebay for DVD PAL -Player in the U.S.

    There's also Chinatown or shops that stock Asian DVD's.

    Other than that you have to buy from outside the U.S. like Amazon's foreign
    sites or sites listed at
    http://www.worldwidedvdforums.com/links.php

    I got some DVD's (TinTin) from China on Ebay and they arrived quickly. I think
    the shipping was $10 or less.

    HTH
    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Jul 23, 2004
  4. On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Edward Holub wrote:

    > Hey folks,
    > Is there any websites or stores that sell PAL dvds in the USA?

    I was just over at www.diabolikdvd.com They have a variety of genre pics
    from other regions available for sale. (I've never ordered from them, but
    I've traded with Joseph who runs it, and he seems like a straight-up guy.)

    Or you could just go to amazon.co.uk.

    swac

    Stephen Cooke, Jul 23, 2004
  5. Edward Holub

    Michael Guest

    "Stephen Cooke" <> wrote in message

    > On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Edward Holub wrote:
    >
    > > Hey folks,
    > > Is there any websites or stores that sell PAL dvds in the USA?

    > I was just over at www.diabolikdvd.com They have a variety of genre pics
    > from other regions available for sale. (I've never ordered from them, but
    > I've traded with Joseph who runs it, and he seems like a straight-up guy.)
    >
    > Or you could just go to amazon.co.uk.
    >
    > swac

    www.cd-wow.com

    claim free worldwide shipping

    MR

    Michael, Jul 24, 2004
  6. Edward Holub

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    Bensons-world.co.uk is still a fine option to consider, too.

    They recently shipped an order on Friday, and I got it here in Pennsylvania on
    Monday. I think a lot of US retailers would have trouble matching that.

    SoHillsGuy, Jul 24, 2004
  7. Edward Holub

    misterdo Guest

    Try :

    www.amazon.co.uk

    message de news:410199aa$0$25120$...

    misterdo, Jul 25, 2004
  8. Edward Holub

    Aurora Knight

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    If you're looking for Region 2, 4, or 6, I usually go to Amazon and type the language title of a certain movie. Like say if you're looking for Frozen in a French dvd, I type in "La Reine des Neiges". If it's not on the USA Amazon or if the price is too high, I go to another Amazon website and find it for a much lower price. (Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.de):) I mostly go for the easier languages like French & Italian so that movies, music and books can be easily found without having to go through a long search.

    Last edited: Aug 6, 2014
    Aurora Knight, Aug 6, 2014