    Sorry, maybe not the correct newsgroup. I've already searched thru the
    web, but found no satisfying results.
    Thank you.

    Eric T, Aug 24, 2005

  2. "Eric T" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi !
    >
    > I'm looking for a pictures set of kama sutra positions that I
    > can use professionnaly (Softcore photos). Do you know where
    > I could buy some ?

    Why not make your own?

    > Sorry, maybe not the correct newsgroup.

    Not for free images that you can sell, indeed.

    > I've already searched thru the web, but found no satisfying
    > results.

    Satisfying?

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, Aug 25, 2005

  3. Eric T

    Guest

    Bart van der Wolf wrote:
    > "Eric T" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi !
    > >
    > > I'm looking for a pictures set of kama sutra positions that I
    > > can use professionnaly (Softcore photos). Do you know where
    > > I could buy some ?

    > Why not make your own?
    >
    > > Sorry, maybe not the correct newsgroup.

    > Not for free images that you can sell, indeed.
    >
    > > I've already searched thru the web, but found no satisfying
    > > results.

    > Satisfying?
    >
    > Bart

    , Aug 25, 2005
  4. Eric T

    Beach Bum Guest

    "Eric T" <> wrote in message

    > I'm looking for a pictures set of kama sutra positions that I can use
    > professionnaly (Softcore photos). Do you know where I could buy some ?
    > I've looked on CORBIS website, but nothing...
    > Sorry, maybe not the correct newsgroup. I've already searched thru the
    > web, but found no satisfying results.

    Why don't you go to a book store and buy the Kama Sutra?

    --
    Mark

    Photos, Ideas & Opinions
    http://www.marklauter.com

    Beach Bum, Aug 25, 2005
  5. Eric T

    Colin D Guest

    Eric T wrote:

    > Hi !
    >
    > I'm looking for a pictures set of kama sutra positions that I can use
    > professionnaly (Softcore photos). Do you know where I could buy some ?
    > I've looked on CORBIS website, but nothing...
    > Sorry, maybe not the correct newsgroup. I've already searched thru the
    > web, but found no satisfying results.
    > Thank you.

    Try http://users.forthnet.gr/ath/nektar/kma/main.htm

    Colin D.

    Colin D, Aug 25, 2005
  6. Eric T

    Eric T Guest

    Thanks for opinions.
    I don't want to make my own photos, as I am not a good photograph, and
    I'd like real professional pictures. I have several books about Kama
    Sutra, but I don't think I am allowed to scan the photos !

    Eric T, Aug 25, 2005
  7. Eric T

    Eric T Guest

    Maybe I am wrong with the newsgroup I target.
    Can somebody tell me if there is a newsgroup about graphic purchase,
    picture licencing, etc...? Thank you.

    Eric T, Aug 26, 2005