    where can i actually find an audio recording of this "california jam"
    concert or whatever it is?

    i must hear how shitty it is with my own two ears.
    eastwick, Mar 21, 2010

  2. eastwick

    richard Guest

    On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 09:21:31 -0400, eastwick wrote:

    > where can i actually find an audio recording of this "california jam"
    > concert or whatever it is?
    >
    > i must hear how shitty it is with my own two ears.

    www.google.com
    easily found. The jam was billed as the second woodstock.
    IMO, from what I saw of it, not even close to woodstock.
    It focused more on the heavy metal bands.

    The braggard Lifshine is a total liar. He had nothing to do with the event.
    He claims to have the only audio recordings. Pure lies. As the entire thing
    was originally a live broadcast, a 17 year old kid was the only one
    recording? Yeah right. If you believe that, I have some Arizona ocean front
    property to sell you dirt cheap.
    richard, Mar 21, 2010

  3. eastwick

    G. Morgan Guest

    eastwick <> wrote:

    >where can i actually find an audio recording of this "california jam"
    >concert or whatever it is?
    >
    >i must hear how shitty it is with my own two ears.

    Oh great... Please don't get him started.
    G. Morgan, Mar 21, 2010
  4. eastwick

    John Holmes Guest

    John Holmes, Mar 21, 2010