    infected?

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 5, 2004

  2. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    > Has a plague struck you
    > all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
    > infected?

    No.

    Jtyc, Feb 5, 2004

  3. Ken Briscoe

    LnkWizard Guest

    > > Has a plague struck you
    > > all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
    > > infected?

    > No.

    Had to install and configure 10 training PC's

    LnkWizard, Feb 5, 2004
  4. "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    > Where the hell is everyone today? No regulars, no lamers, no dumpers, no
    > cobol, no wongh, no serious questions, no nothing. Has a plague struck you
    > all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
    > infected?

    Welcome to February. Sucks, don't it?

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Feb 5, 2004
  5. Ken Briscoe

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > Welcome to February. Sucks, don't it?

    February should die.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Ken Briscoe, Feb 5, 2004
  6. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    i was installing pgp

    Consultant, Feb 5, 2004
  7. Ken Briscoe

    Jtyc Guest

    > i was installing pgp

    Is your email secure now?

    Jtyc, Feb 5, 2004
  8. Ken Briscoe

    kat Guest

    I'm right here. Where's Dan ?:D

    Ken Briscoe wrote:
    > Where the hell is everyone today? No regulars, no lamers, no dumpers, no
    > cobol, no wongh, no serious questions, no nothing. Has a plague struck you
    > all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
    > infected?
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Kat MCNGP Wanna be

    "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss
    on your computer."

    kat, Feb 5, 2004
  9. Ken Briscoe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    February is the pits. Just waiting for the nice weather to slowly come.

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:#WZpGGD7DHA.2656
    @TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl:

    >> Welcome to February. Sucks, don't it?

    > February should die.
    >
    > --
    >
    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Rowdy Yates
    I am Against-TCPA
    http://www.againsttcpa.com

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 5, 2004
  10. Ken Briscoe

    Dragon Guest

    And this one is even a day longer,,,,,,,,

    Dragon, Feb 5, 2004
  11. Ken Briscoe

    JaR Guest

    > Where the hell is everyone today? No regulars, no lamers, no dumpers, no
    > cobol, no wongh, no serious questions, no nothing. Has a plague struck you
    > all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
    > infected?

    They are making me work today. Big ass report due. Guess who gets to be the
    database miner? $Pantheon, I hate Pick!

    JaR
    Multivalue Thug

    JaR, Feb 5, 2004
  12. Ken Briscoe

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    the free old version or the new "pay" version?

    "Consultant" <> wrote in

    > i was installing pgp
    >

    > "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in message
    >> Where the hell is everyone today? No regulars, no lamers, no dumpers, no
    >> cobol, no wongh, no serious questions, no nothing. Has a plague struck

    you
    >> all dead? Is this "28 Days Later"? Am I the only one left? Are you all
    >> infected?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26
    >>
    >> first initial last name AT hotmail DOT com

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Feb 6, 2004
  13. Ken Briscoe

    Consultant Guest

    new pay version

    Consultant, Feb 6, 2004
  14. >new pay version

    it is real

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 6, 2004