    Where are all the real MCNGP, by that I mean Frisbee, Consultant & Chalk?
    This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left are the
    clueless rejects.

    The 1 & Only, Aug 30, 2006

  2. The 1 & Only

    Briscobar Guest

    The 1 & Only <> rambled:

    > Where are all the real MCNGP, by that I mean Frisbee, Consultant &
    > Chalk? This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left
    > are the clueless rejects.

    Like myself.

    --
    KB

    MCNGP #26
    www.mcngp.com makes me fukcing sick to my stomach.

    Briscobar, Aug 30, 2006

  3. The 1 & Only

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what The 1 & Only ()
    graced us with in ?<<
    > Where are all the real MCNGP, by that I mean Frisbee, Consultant &
    > Chalk? This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left
    > are the clueless rejects.

    I may be a clueless reject, but I'm MCNGP and you're not. phbbbbbbb~~~~~~~
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Aug 30, 2006
  4. "BD" wrote:

    > > Where are all the real MCNGP, by that I mean Frisbee, Consultant &
    > > Chalk? This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left
    > > are the clueless rejects.
    > >

    > I may be a clueless reject, but I'm MCNGP and you're not. phbbbbbbb~~~~~~~

    what about me?

    =?Utf-8?B?T1RITUFO?=, Aug 30, 2006
  5. The 1 & Only

    Guest Guest

    >>Did you see what OTHMAN () graced us
    with in ?<<
    > "BD" wrote:
    >
    >>> Where are all the real MCNGP, by that I mean Frisbee, Consultant &
    >>> Chalk? This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left
    >>> are the clueless rejects.
    >>>

    >> I may be a clueless reject, but I'm MCNGP and you're not.
    >> phbbbbbbb~~~~~~~

    > what about me?

    who are you? Nevermind, I don't care.
    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51

    Guest, Aug 30, 2006
  6. The 1 & Only

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:06:01 -0700, OTHMAN cast into the ether:

    > This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left
    >> > are the clueless rejects.
    >> >

    >> I may be a clueless reject, but I'm MCNGP and you're not. phbbbbbbb~~~~~~~

    > what about me?

    Well, you are not an MCNGP...

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Aug 30, 2006
  7. The 1 & Only

    CBIC Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message

    >> what about me?

    > Well, you are not an MCNGP...

    Only if it stood for Most Certainly Not Group Prospect.

    CBIC, Aug 30, 2006
  8. The 1 & Only

    Cerebrus Guest

    OTHMAN wrote:

    > "BD" wrote:

    > > I may be a clueless reject, but I'm MCNGP and you're not. phbbbbbbb~~~~~~~

    > what about me?

    You're a clueless reject AND you're not an MCNGP.

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    MCNGP #LIV (LIV Tyler's new boyfriend !)

    Cerebrus, Aug 30, 2006
  9. The 1 & Only

    Cerebrus Guest

    The 1 & Only wrote:

    > This group's so boring without them, I mean, all that's left are the
    > clueless rejects.

    And you're a rejected clue.

    Cerebrus, Aug 30, 2006
  10. The 1 & Only

    Consultant Guest

    we are always here, lurking, judging....

    Consultant, Sep 27, 2006