Where are the MUI download packages? (to Mike Brannigan [MSFT])

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Juan Jansen, Jun 27, 2005.

  1. Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen Guest

    Juan Jansen, Jun 27, 2005

  2. Juan Jansen <> wrote:
    > When will the MUI packages, be available for download?
    >
    > June is almost ended?
    >
    > Or the link outdated?
    >
    > http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/upgrade/default.mspx
    >
    > Or is there another link for the MUI download?
    >
    > Greetings
    >
    > Juan Jansen

    Hi Juan,

    So far, no MUI was made broadly available, it's only for the large companies
    or for those happy enough to have MSDN.
    But a french colleague told us last week that the french MUI was available
    at his store, so maybe you should give a try, don't expect to have it freely
    downloadable on the web.

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy, Jun 27, 2005

  3. The MUI packages are available to MSDN Subscribers and Volume License
    customers only.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 27, 2005
  4. Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen Guest

    Not for download??

    Also very strange that Mike Branningan, doesn't respond anymore... (to bad, we're not getting an awnser from MS)

    Greetings

    Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen, Jun 28, 2005
  5. Hello Juan,
    June isn't over yet now is it.
    There I replied Juan<G>
    This is why I prefer answering soon as to a date.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    --------------------
    <From: "Juan Jansen" <>
    <Subject: Re: Where are the MUI download packages? (to Mike Brannigan
    [MSFT])
    <Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:14:37 +0200
    <Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    <
    <Not for download??
    <
    <> Juan Jansen <> wrote:
    <>> When will the MUI packages, be available for download?
    <>>
    <>> June is almost ended?
    <>>
    <>> Or the link outdated?
    <>>
    <>> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/upgrade/default.mspx
    <>>
    <>> Or is there another link for the MUI download?
    <>>
    <>> Greetings
    <>>
    <>> Juan Jansen
    <>
    <> Hi Juan,
    <>
    <> So far, no MUI was made broadly available, it's only for the large
    companies
    <> or for those happy enough to have MSDN.
    <> But a french colleague told us last week that the french MUI was
    available
    <> at his store, so maybe you should give a try, don't expect to have it
    freely
    <> downloadable on the web.
    <>
    <> Cheers
    <>
    <>
    <>
    <> --

    Darrell Gorter[MSFT], Jun 28, 2005
  6. Like Darrell says, you could end up getting a surprise on June 30th. ;-)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 28, 2005
  7. Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen Guest

    Hi Darrell,

    Was just curious why there was still no awnser (when this was asked several
    times)

    At least a similar awnser like you did, would have been appreciated be me
    (and many others i believe)

    Greetings

    Juan Jansen

    Juan Jansen, Jun 28, 2005