    Somebody knows where I can find the MOCs.

    Any help would be appreciated

    M...

    M, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Hi! The MOC courses for the two MCDST exams (Course 2261 and course 2262)
    will be orderable by CTECs tomorrow (19 Dec). Check with your local CTEC to
    see when they've scheduled those classes.

    --
    Jeanie Decker
    Microsoft Learning

    Jeanie Decker \(MS\), Dec 18, 2003

  3. M

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > training material and exams will be available & Will from
    > Microsoft responded, that the Exam will be ready in

    Will only *wishes* he was from Microsoft! ;)

    --

    KB - MCNGP #26

    Ken Briscoe, Dec 18, 2003