    per Guest

    They should have appeared long before an S3IS, in my opinion.
    /per
    per, Feb 21, 2006

  2. "per" <> wrote in message
    news:43fb952a$...
    > They should have appeared long before an S3IS, in my opinion.
    > /per

    Market died off. dSLR are cheaper now.
    Darrell Larose, Feb 22, 2006

  3. per

    Mark B. Guest

    "per" <> wrote in message
    > They should have appeared long before an S3IS, in my opinion.
    > /per

    Not sure either will ever happen. There had been a post by Jeff Keller on
    the dcresource.com forums to the affect that there would be no G6 or Pro1
    replacement. Personally I believe Canon will launch a new high-end cam to
    merge the best of both of these.

    Mark
    Mark B., Feb 22, 2006