  1. q4norm

    q4norm Guest

    Will the tests change once VS 2005 is mainstream?
    q4norm, Nov 21, 2005

  2. q4norm

    Sean Guest

    mid next year believe it or not! a few books are out now but most will be out
    end of this year or start of next.

    Given the changes I would study 2.0 now instead of anything 1.1 unless you
    are just starting.

    If you are just starting and looking for a ton of material starting to learn
    1.1 is fine just dont bother to much with ADO.Net because in my view a lot of
    the complexity of ADO is going out! However replaced with new functionalities

    Sean, Nov 22, 2005