    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21
    Techie, Jul 24, 2004

  2. Techie

    catwalker63 Guest

    You wrote the test?? No wonder you passed.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 24, 2004

  3. Techie

    Dale Guest

    Thank you.

    Dale

    Dale, Jul 24, 2004
  4. Hi Techie,

    New format has already started but you will only see it used more often in higher exams like upgrade exams, security exams, design exams or messaging exams in MCSE track. Exams like 210, 214 or 270, 290 and MCDST still uses quite a lot of the multiple choice format.

    Hope this helps.

    Bobby

    =?Utf-8?B?Qm9iYnk=?=, Jul 27, 2004
  5. Techie

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 27, 2004 "Bobby" blathered:

    > New format has already started but you will only see it used more often
    > in higher exams like upgrade exams, security exams, design exams or
    > messaging exams in MCSE track. Exams like 210, 214 or 270, 290 and MCDST
    > still uses quite a lot of the multiple choice format.

    Uh, 70-214 *is* a security exam in the MCSE track.

    From: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/exams/70-214.asp

    Implementing and Administering Security in a Microsoft Windows 2000 Network

    --
    Tech "Annoyed Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 27, 2004
  6. Techie

    Techie Guest

    now now be nice.........NAH where is the fun in that

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Jul 28, 2004
  7. Techie

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 27, 2004 "Techie" blathered:

    > now now be nice.........NAH where is the fun in that

    No fun at all indeed. Besides, have you seen this bozo's posts in other
    newsgroups? He seems to be very knowledgeable and well versed in the obvious.

    He sort of reminds me of Bubba from Forest Gump.

    "I know everything there is to know about the certification business."

    --
    Tech "Amused Geek" Pro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    TechGeekPro, Jul 28, 2004