    wait for a new exam to come out covering .Net 3.5?

    Thanks,
    Sean

    Sean, Jan 24, 2008

  2. Microsoft had a good webcast on this just yesterday - You might want to
    review it.
    Basically, the .NET 3.5 certs are in Beta this week, and should be out in
    late March to late May.
    The 70-536 exam is common to both 2.0 and 3.5.
    If you have not taken that exam, they suggest you take that first, then take
    the exams based on what version of the .NET Framework you are currently using.
    The 70-528 exam (which "replaced" the 70-305/315 exam) is being "replaced"
    by the 70-562 exam. It is supposed to be released on May 21st.

    LarryWestMCSD, Jan 24, 2008

  3. Sean

    Sean Guest

    Thank you very much. Where is this webcast? Can you post a link?

    Thanks,
    Sean

    Sean, Jan 24, 2008
  4. https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/eventsnew/view?id=msft012308lm_am&pw=AET789&cn=

    --
    ..rev

    www.askthemct.com
    ..

    .rev [askthemct.com], Jan 26, 2008
  5. Sean

    Marc Guest

    "LarryWestMCSD" <LarryWest-at-hotmail-dot-com> wrote

    > The 70-528 exam (which "replaced" the 70-305/315 exam) is being "replaced"
    > by the 70-562 exam. It is supposed to be released on May 21st.

    Any idea what new things would be in it. I've also asked this at the site:

    http://blogs.msdn.com/howard_dierking/archive/2006/12/08/what-are-we-planning-for-net-3-0.aspx

    by the way. What would there be in 562 that would benifit really over 528 is
    some more Ajax/Atlas stuff I can put on my resume.

    Marc, Feb 8, 2008