  1. Frank

    Frank Guest

    Anybody knows?

    Frank, Oct 23, 2003

  2. Frank

    Jay Walters Guest

    I believe the last exam 70-300 came out on Feb 10th 2003 -
    making it possible to complete the MCSD certification.

    Jay Walters, Oct 23, 2003

  3. I believe in 1996. I achieved my first MCSD then and believe at the time
    there were only 2000 or so Miss worldwide?

    Any other "old-timers" confirm that?

    --
    Leigh Kendall MCSD, MCDBA

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 23, 2003
  4. Frank

    Kline Sphere Guest

    In 1996 I was one of the first 1000 mcsd's. I believe microsoft certs
    started in 1992..

    Kline Sphere, Oct 23, 2003
  5. Miss? I meant MCSD. Not sure where that came from... ;-)

    Was the MCSD first offered in 96 though? I really can't recall, but I
    remember the figures being around 2000 when I joined, or 1000 as you
    mentioned. With figures that low, it must have been relatively new in 96 I
    would assume. The core at the time I passed was WOSA I & II. Is that what
    yours was?

    Leigh Kendall, Oct 23, 2003
  6. Frank

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Just after I got my mcsd I saw figures which showed just over 1,000
    mcsd's worldwide; that was around May(ish) 1996.

    I believe the mcsd cert started in 1995 and mcse 1994.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 23, 2003
  7. Frank

    Jaime Guest

    You do understand that mcsd for version 6 doesn't require this test at all

    Jaime, Oct 24, 2003
  8. Frank

    Jay Walters Guest

    I assumed he was speaking about MCSD.NET :)

    Jay Walters, Oct 26, 2003
  9. Frank

    Jaime Guest

    I thought he asked when it was first possible to have that certification,
    not when it was possible to have the .net cert.

    Jaime, Oct 27, 2003