    I would like to know when the Exams will be avaliable.

    Thanks

    , Dec 31, 2003

  2. We plan on both of the exams being available in January.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.

    "" <> wrote in
    message news:06be01c3cf56$d3f016d0$...

    Andy Ruth [MS], Jan 5, 2004

  3. Jay Guest

    I've heard that 70-271 will be available in the US on
    Monday, January 12th. Is this true? Has anyone else heard
    this date?

    confers no

    Jay, Jan 9, 2004
  4. That is the day we have it scheduled to go live, so, if there are no
    problems, it will be available then.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning