  1. Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
    Best,

    Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

    MarkZimmerman, Jul 25, 2004

  2. MarkZimmerman

    Biz Guest

    Re: Spiderman 2, Harry Potter, Return of the King

    "MarkZimmerman" <> wrote in message
    > Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
    > Best,
    >
    > Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

    Spiderman 2 is on the theater, so it'll be awhile..
    Which Harry Potter? The 3rd is still in limited theatrical run..
    Return of the King is out already, where have you been?

    Biz, Jul 25, 2004

  3. MarkZimmerman

    jayembee Guest

    says...

    > Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?

    RETURN OF THE KING is out already, and has been for exactly two months
    (it was released on 5/25).

    As for the other two, generally movies are released 4-6 months after
    they debut in the theaters. SM2 and HP3 are likely to be out for the
    Christmas buying season.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Jul 26, 2004
  4. MarkZimmerman

    Alan Figgatt Guest

    Biz wrote:
    > "MarkZimmerman" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
    >>Best,
    >>
    >>Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

    > Spiderman 2 is on the theater, so it'll be awhile..
    > Which Harry Potter? The 3rd is still in limited theatrical run..
    > Return of the King is out already, where have you been?

    He may be asking about the extended edition of the Return of the King.
    The rumor was the EE DVD is to be released the week after Thanksgiving,
    or perhaps a more accurate way to put it, is that all of these will be
    released during the Xmas shopping season. Since the latest Potter flick
    is fading out of the 1st line theaters it will likely be released by Oct
    or Nov.

    Alan Figgatt

    Alan Figgatt, Jul 26, 2004
  5. MarkZimmerman

    Rockwell Guest

    Harry Potter 3 try November time
    Return of the King Extended Edition is out 10th Dec

    Rockwell

    Rockwell, Jul 26, 2004
  6. MarkZimmerman wrote:
    > Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?

    DavisDVD reports that the third _Harry Potter_ film is due out on DVD on 23
    November 2004.

    HTH,

    doug

    --
    "...like a kind of spider half inclined to free you..."
    --Robyn Hitchcock

    Douglas Bailey, Jul 26, 2004
  7. In article <PI5Nc.17802$>, Rockwell
    says...
    > Return of the King Extended Edition is out 10th Dec

    According to TheOneRing.net, New Line has denied this. Note that the
    10th is a Friday. The first two EEs were released on the more usual
    Tuesday.

    Edward

    Edward Curtis, Jul 26, 2004
  8. > (MarkZimmerman) wrote:

    >Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
    >Best,

    They're taking preorders at www.dvdsoon.com of Montreal (ships
    worldwide) showing Potter for Nov23 and Return Platinum for Dec14.
    CAD$26 and $38, respectively.

    Maureen Goldman, Jul 26, 2004
  9. Re: Spiderman 2, Harry Potter, Return of the King

    Harry Potter:prisoner Of Azkaban will be coming 11/23 according to

    http://www.digitalbits.com/

    I'll bet Spiderman2 will street around Xmas time too.

    Looking forward to having both of these on DVD.

    Michael Rogers, Jul 27, 2004
  10. Re: Spiderman 2, Harry Potter, Return of the King

    Michael Rogers wrote:

    >>>"MarkZimmerman" <> wrote in message

    ....Uh-oh--
    <ominous flight of birds>

    Looks like somebody just invoked...
    <lightning bolt>
    ....NEWBIE SYNDROME!!! 0_0

    >> He may be asking about the extended edition of the Return of the King.

    (But we're just guessing, because the OP's an idiot.)

    > Harry Potter:prisoner Of Azkaban will be coming 11/23 according to
    > http://www.digitalbits.com/
    >
    > I'll bet Spiderman2 will street around Xmas time too.

    Actually, the same site has it already rumored for mid-November, with
    worthless (according to Raimi) "2.5" edition to follow next spring.
    (Seriously: Sony's way out on a limb on this one; even Sam admits
    there's nothing in it, and he's not happy.)

    And if the incredible, inexoral power of Newbie Syndrome works in
    threes, it might EVEN overcome the obstacle of when the heck we're going
    to get that ROTK:EE date...
    But let us not ask for miracles.

    Derek Janssen

    Derek Janssen, Jul 27, 2004
  11. MarkZimmerman

    pilgrim Guest

    On 25 Jul 2004 21:21:02 GMT, (MarkZimmerman) wrote:

    >Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
    >Best,
    >
    >Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

    I don't know about Spiderman and Harry, but I rented ROTK on DVD for $3
    this morning. and I'm "backing it up" right now.

    pilgrim Little Rock

    pilgrim, Jul 27, 2004
  12. MarkZimmerman

    Justin Guest

    pilgrim wrote on [Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:10:28 -0500]:
    > On 25 Jul 2004 21:21:02 GMT, (MarkZimmerman) wrote:
    >
    >>Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
    >>Best,
    >>
    >>Mark Allen Zimmerman * Chicago

    > I don't know about Spiderman and Harry, but I rented ROTK on DVD for $3
    > this morning. and I'm "backing it up" right now.
    >
    > pilgrim Little Rock

    proud of your theft?

    Justin, Jul 27, 2004
  13. MarkZimmerman

    Mark McGee Guest

    Harry Potter has just been announced for a November 23, 2004 release. I
    seem to remember hearing rumors about Spiderman 2 coming out in November,
    too.

    Mark McGee, Jul 27, 2004
  14. Justin wrote:

    >>>Does anyone know when these three movies might be appearing on DVD?
    >>>Best,
    >>>

    >>I don't know about Spiderman and Harry, but I rented ROTK on DVD for $3
    >>this morning. and I'm "backing it up" right now.

    > proud of your theft?

    Hey, it's the theatrical version, he deserves what he gets.

    Derek Janssen (gee, guess he couldn't find the twenty or so promotional
    places giving it away for FREE...)

    Derek Janssen, Jul 27, 2004