    i toke the MCSE 2003 course but unitl now i did not got any exams , i would
    like to take can i ? or what is best way to get the certificate

    Please inform me

    Miss Amal, Jan 29, 2008

  2. Miss Amal

    Chris Lobban Guest

    Miss Amal wrote:
    > i toke the MCSE 2003 course but unitl now i did not got any exams , i would
    > like to take can i ? or what is best way to get the certificate
    >

    > Please inform me

    MCSE 2000 exams will no longer be offered after March 31st of this year.
    That should give you some idea of how much longer MCSE 2003 exams will
    still be available (at least 3 years, if not longer).

    So there's absolutely no rush to take the exams, except based on your
    own personal timetable. And the best way to get the certificate is by
    taking the exams. Other options include forging one, or stealing one
    from your neighbour, but both of those can have side-effects (like jail,
    a law suit, or losing your job).

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Jan 29, 2008

  3. Miss Amal

    Miss Amal Guest

    you mean that i can start taking MCSE 2003 exams ? what about MCSE 2008 ?

    Miss Amal, Jan 29, 2008
  4. Miss Amal

    Chris Lobban Guest

    Yes, you can start taking MCSE 2003 exams anytime you'd like.

    There will be no MCSE 2008. Instead there will be a new type of
    certification called MCITP: Enterprise Administrator which is
    approximately equivalent to an MCSE. The exams required for this aren't
    all released yet, since Server 2008 isn't even out yet. But if you get
    your MCSE 2003 first while you're waiting (since presumably you're not
    yet familiar with 2008) then it'll take only 3 upgrade exams to get your
    MCITP (instead of 5 normally).

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Jan 29, 2008
  5. Miss Amal

    Miss Amal Guest

    i hear that the MCSE 2003 exams will expire or will not see it in this march
    31th ? correct or not ?

    sorry for my Qus.

    Miss Amal, Jan 29, 2008
  6. Miss Amal

    Chris Lobban Guest

    From my original response:
    > MCSE 2000 exams will no longer be offered after March 31st of this year.
    > That should give you some idea of how much longer MCSE 2003 exams will
    > still be available (at least 3 years, if not longer).

    The only MCSE 2003 related exams that are expiring this year are the
    upgrade exams (if you already have MCSE 2000 and want to upgrade to MCSE
    2003 without taking all 4 core exams, you could take 2 upgrade exams
    instead). But all the other 2003 exams will still be there for years to
    come, I'm sure.

    Chris

    Chris Lobban, Jan 29, 2008
  7. Miss Amal

    Miss Amal Guest

    thank s alot

    Miss Amal, Jan 29, 2008
  8. Miss Amal

    Bill Hileman Guest

    "Miss Amal" <> wrote in message
    > thank s alot

    Who is this "S. Alot" of which you speak?

    Bill Hileman, Jan 29, 2008
  9. Miss Amal

    John R Guest

    "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in message
    > "Miss Amal" <> wrote in message
    >> thank s alot

    > Who is this "S. Alot" of which you speak?

    You don't know Sheetz Alot, and his wife Moanz Alot, and their kids Groanz,
    Kryz, and Whinz ? Sheetz made a big mark in the testing laboratories for
    the Standard Ceramics company which manufacturers industrial, commercial,
    and home use toilets. His wife had a brief acting career, but unless you've
    been to many frat and bachelor parties, you may have never heard of her.

    ;)

    John R

    John R, Jan 29, 2008
  10. "Bill Hileman" <> wrote in news:uXaqnQqYIHA.5028
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > Who is this "S. Alot" of which you speak?

    I believe it is in reference to a rapper named Anthony Ray, hailing from
    Seattle Washington. His first hit "Posse on Broadway" in 1988 catapulted
    him into super stardom. In 1992 his genious culminated in the smash hit
    "Baby Got Back".

    You got it, Mr S. Alot must be the one and only Sir Mix-A-Lot.

    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 30, 2008