When MCAD will expire as certification ?

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by developingweb, Oct 16, 2004.

  1. When MCAD will expire as certification ?
    I mean exams MODIFIED or REVISED.

    developingweb, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Hi!

    Microsoft announces exam retirements in June each year and the exams
    actually retire a year after the announcement. Since none of the exams have
    been announced as retiring then you can bet the certification will be good
    for another year and a half. However, I recall seeing SQL 7 and SQL 2000
    exams running concurrently and also VB5 and VB6 exams running concurrently.
    I really don't think the exams will expire just because a new version of VS
    comes out. The important principles of the .NET Framework are the same and
    creating new exams is a lengthy and expensive process.

    www.cindywinegarden.com

    Cindy Winegarden, Oct 18, 2004