When is the next DeepDiscountDVD sale due?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 11, 2004.

  1. Aaron J. Bossig, Nov 11, 2004

  2. Aaron J. Bossig

    AAbrams0264 Guest

    I doubt that they announce it in advance -- everyone would wait for the cheaper
    prices and their regular sales figures would suffer.

    AAbrams0264, Nov 11, 2004

  3. Aaron J. Bossig

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Aaron J. Bossig wrote:

    > Hi all:
    >
    > I've been holding off on some big DVD purchases, mostly because
    > DDD is almost due to have another 20% off sale. Has anyone heard
    > about the next one, yet?

    based on last year's pattern, I'd expect it sometime between the week
    before thanksgiving and two weeks before christmas.

    dick
    -- but then they may not have one at all until after christmas or ever.

    Dick Sidbury, Nov 11, 2004