    but the file is really here !

    if the file as some blank in it name, then it tried to open several files !

    Thanks

    Robert, Oct 22, 2003

  2. Robert

    °Mike° Guest

    Go to Folder Options / File Types and double click on the
    Excel file type. Double click on the default 'Open' command,
    and make sure that the path to the executable has "%1"
    after it (including the quotes).

    eg.

    "c:\somefolder\exel.exe" "%1"

    On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:15:14 +0200, in
    <3f9690f7$0$27576$>
    Robert scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 22, 2003

  3. Robert

    Robert Guest

    It was that :

    Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it)

    Robert

    !

    Robert, Oct 23, 2003