When ever Firefox restarts... it downloads several files to my desktop???

Discussion in 'General Computer Support' started by Joe Cool, Mar 30, 2008.

  1. Joe Cool

    Joe Cool

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2007
    Messages:
    4
    When ever Firefox restarts... it downloads several files to my desktop???

    When ever Firefox restarts after being closed abruptly, these files are downloaded onto my desktop.

    Even if I delete them, they still come back the next time Firefox restarts!

    At first it was only one, but now three.

    Why's this happening?

    How can I stop it?

    Here's a snapshot of my desktop: [​IMG]
    Joe Cool, Mar 30, 2008