    Ronald Guest

    Does anyone know when Microsoft stop with W2K exams, like their did with
    Windows NT 4.0
    Ronald, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Ronald

    Wayne Guest

    Do you know how to Google or check the microsoft website? Come on, at least
    try looking for an answer first!
    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcpexams/status/retired.asp

    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Jan 18, 2005

  3. Ronald

    Ronald Guest

    OK, I already know this site, but i mean Does anyone know when Microsoft stop
    with complete W2K exams, this for starting the on the last MCSE exams!!

    Ronald, Jan 19, 2005
  4. In this moment nothing was announced.
    Usually they announce retirement of exams with one year and a half before.
    So probably exams will be available at least until 1st Jan 2007.

    --
    Emanuel Ceciu
    MCSE, MCT

    Emanuel Ceciu, Jan 19, 2005