  1. Berry

    Berry Guest

    When does 70-294 Expire?
    Berry, Jun 25, 2009

  2. Berry

    hannanloveus

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    Berry ,
    I know what you worry .As the latest technology Server 2008 has been born .and to keep pace with the technology ,many of mcse 2003 exams has been retired.So many people like you and me worry that MCSE 70-294 will be retired soon .Although the certification is valid as microsoft said ,if the mainstream supports ends ,the certification is not in the market.

    BUt none of the current 2003 server exams have a set expiration date as of yet .In my opinion ,in 1 or 2 years ,70-294 won't expire.
    ANd you can upgrade yourself by getting MCTS or other certification.
    hannanloveus, Sep 24, 2009

  3. Berry

    hannanloveus

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2009
    Messages:
    6
    upgrade yourself

    none of the current 2003 server exams have a set expiration date as of yet!
    As to keep pace with Server 2008 ,many of mcse /mcsa exams have been retired .
    ANd there is no mcse 2008.
    SO ,in my opinion ,the 2003 certfication is still in the market in two years.
    but you can upgrade yourself by sit MCTS exams.
    hannanloveus, Sep 25, 2009