    when I was leaving the exam they said I should receive a welcome pack from MS.

    Thanks,
    Matt.
    Matt, Aug 26, 2007

  2. Matt

    Lukas Beeler Guest

    * Matt <>:
    > Could someone whos completed one of the MCTS Web/Win/Distributed
    > certifications confirm when I should receive the MCP welcome pack and site
    > access?

    You should get two emails - one with your MCP ID, the other with
    your access code. With these two things, you can login to
    mcp.microsoft.com, and then order your welcome kit.

    If you have not received these mails, you should contact
    Microsoft's Support center. Have your testsheet with candidate ID
    etc. ready.

    --
    Read my blog at http://projectdream.org
    Lukas Beeler, Aug 26, 2007

  3. Matt

    Matt Guest

    Thanks Lukas. Will be onto them tomorrow! :)

    Matt, Aug 27, 2007
  4. Matt:

    Did you also pass the 70-526, 70-528, or 70-529 exam?

    If you just passed the 70-536 exam, you don't earn anything, no welcome kit,
    no site access, no nothing. You must also pass a second exam. The 70-536 is
    the only exam still active that this is true for. (It was also true for
    70-058 back in the stone age.)

    If they said that you would receive a welcome kit from Microsoft
    automatically, they lied. They used to send it automatically, but they
    changed it a few years back to require that you request your welcome kit.

    If you have passed a second exam, then try
    https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp/tools/WelcomeKitValidateAddress.aspx
    You may need to go through https://mcp.microsoft.com/mcp

    Congratulations on passing your exam(s).

    LarryWestMCSD, Aug 28, 2007
  5. Matt

    Matt Guest

    I phoned MS Support... you get access to the MCP site after completing a MS
    exam. But (as you said) you don't get a welcome kit to request for this exam
    - only get that after gaining a complete certification.

    Thanks,
    Matt.

    Matt, Aug 30, 2007
  6. Matt

    EDI Guest

    Hey Matt,

    I also facing the same issue. I took the MCP exam on 14 May 2007.

    The details below:

    Name : Shankar K
    Candidate id: 5514462
    Site id :46911
    Reg:220344933

    Still i didnt got any mail ????? where to enquire??? plz advice.

    EDI, Sep 13, 2007