    From: Lionel <>
    Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
    Subject: Re: [Request for comments] Proposed methods for minimising
    abuse from anonymous gateways.
    Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

    There is a *reason* why people have been increasingly abandoning Usenet
    for web-fora, et al, & this sort of crap is a major part of it. I've
    even considered it myself, & I'm a hardcore news-junkie. The levels of
    personal, professional, & RL harassment people have been receiving in
    rec.photo.* have been truly mind-boggling, & I'm astounded that nobody
    has yet launched legal action against Google, the mail2news gateways or
    their peers.

    -------
    / \
    | (@) | | SnuH |