    When I am booting the computer I get this message: Error loading
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\Bridge.dll. The specified module could not be found.
    What does this mean? what should I do not to get this message? Thanks

    Fred J, Oct 10, 2004

  2. Fred J

    HF Guest

    That is what it means, Find out what app is not working and that is what
    bridge.dll belongs to. Have to replace it from the app instal disk or find
    it on web at dll library site.

    "Fred J" <> wrote in message
    > When I am booting the computer I get this message: Error loading
    > C:\WINDOWS\System32\Bridge.dll. The specified module could not be found.
    > What does this mean? what should I do not to get this message? Thanks

    ---

    HF, Oct 10, 2004

  3. Fred J

    Plato Guest

    http://www.bootdisk.com/xptop20.htm#17

    Plato, Oct 10, 2004
  4. Fred J

    CLV3 Guest

    "Fred J" <> wrote in message
    > When I am booting the computer I get this message: Error loading
    > C:\WINDOWS\System32\Bridge.dll. The specified module could not be found.
    > What does this mean? what should I do not to get this message? Thanks

    I found some information on the web saying that bridge.dll is some kind of
    spyware....???
    http://www.2-spyware.com/file-bridge-dll.html

    CLV3, Oct 10, 2004