    Messages:
    15
    I might have to say I loved Avengers and 21 Jump Street the most.
    karlaserv, May 23, 2012

  2. karlaserv

    Burtson725

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2012
    Messages:
    9
    I would say the Avengers, I also liked Batman - The Dark Knight Rises and Expandables 2. I am looking forward to the Hobbit in December.
    Burtson725, Oct 12, 2012

  3. karlaserv

    Calvin10

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    The Green Mile with Tom Hanks. I love that movie! The 3 The Lord Of The Rings movies weren't bad either!

    Calvin10
    Calvin10, Nov 7, 2012