    /Arne

    are replying to, no more and no less! And don't
    quote signatures, thank you.

    Arne, Jun 12, 2005

  2. Arne

    Rom Guest

    On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:14:08 +0200, Arne wrote:

    > Since a long time now, it takes anything from min. 30 sek to something
    > like 2 minutes before *any* page on kb.mozillazine.org loads, even
    > when (if) I follow links from one page to an other within the domain.

    The site and pages load fine from this neck of the woods.
    Ping and traceroute look okay and what I'd expect, too.

    > Now I don't care to wait that time any more. But what's so wrong with
    > them (the server) that's not seams possible to fix?

    Is it the server that needs fixing?
    Perhaps there's a problem between you and the server?

    --
    Rom

    Rom, Jun 13, 2005

  3. Arne

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Rom* wrote:

    > On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:14:08 +0200, Arne wrote:
    >
    >> Since a long time now, it takes anything from min. 30 sek to something
    >> like 2 minutes before *any* page on kb.mozillazine.org loads, even
    >> when (if) I follow links from one page to an other within the domain.

    > The site and pages load fine from this neck of the woods.
    > Ping and traceroute look okay and what I'd expect, too.
    >
    >> Now I don't care to wait that time any more. But what's so wrong with
    >> them (the server) that's not seams possible to fix?

    > Is it the server that needs fixing?
    > Perhaps there's a problem between you and the server?

    Yeah, I checked the ping and get 212 ms. The traceroute shows that the
    problems must be in US servers along the way, jumping up from 21 ms to
    127 ms and then 207 before I reach the Mozillazine server at 212 ms.

    But I can't belive I'm the only one going that route? And don't
    anybody responible see there is problems. I have give a notice to my
    ISP, even if it's not their fault. But hopefully they can do something
    to at least wake up the guys in US ;)

    Arne, Jun 13, 2005