  1. zero

    zero Guest

    Whats VISTA Business with AERO ?
    zero, Jun 20, 2007

  2. zero wrote:

    > Whats VISTA Business with AERO ?

    Expensive. Very Expensive.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Jun 20, 2007

  3. zero

    Mr. Arnold Guest

    Mr. Arnold, Jun 20, 2007
  4. zero

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    zero wrote:
    > Whats VISTA Business with AERO ?

    A chocolate coated computer with a bubbly inside.
    Desk Rabbit, Jun 20, 2007
  5. zero

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:16:03 GMT, zero wrote:

    >Whats VISTA Business with AERO ?

    Slow and expensive.

    Me
    why?, Jun 20, 2007
  6. zero

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 11:16:03 GMT, "zero" <> wrote:

    >Whats VISTA Business with AERO ?

    42.
    Evan Platt, Jun 20, 2007
  7. zero wrote:
    > Whats VISTA Business with AERO ?

    Undesireable.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups
    Blinky the Shark, Jun 20, 2007
  8. zero

    Leythos Guest

    In article <T%7ei.16541$>,
    says...
    > Whats VISTA Business with AERO ?

    A waste of CPU and RAM and in general all sorts of waste, XP is still a
    much more stable and faster OS.

    --
    Leythos - (remove 999 to email me)

    and put on his website: http://www.futurehardware.in/595578-2.htm all
    exposed to children (the link I've include does not directly display his
    filth). You can find the same information by googling for 'PCBUTTS1' and
    'exposed to kids'.
    Leythos, Jun 20, 2007
  9. It was on, or about, Wed, 20 Jun 2007 17:59:28 +0000, that as I was
    halfway through a large jam doughnut, Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > zero wrote:
    >> Whats VISTA Business with AERO ?

    > Undesireable.

    If it's like this chocolate bar, full of holes! <g>
    http://www.nestle.co.uk/OurBrands/AboutOurBrands/ConfectioneryAndCakes/
    Aero.htm

    --
    Using X-No-Archive suggests the post is of little value &
    not worth archiving. Anyone marking *all* their posts
    William Poaster, Jun 20, 2007
  10. zero wrote:

    > Whats VISTA Business with AERO ?

    Money thrown at/through windows. First "business" thing to do is a policy
    forcing classic view, like with XPeeeh.
    Walter Mautner, Jun 20, 2007
  11. zero

    WhzzKdd Guest

    "zero" <> wrote in message
    > Whats VISTA Business with AERO ?

    Vista: the latest OS from MS.

    Vista Business: one of 4 versions of the latest OS from MS.

    Vista Business with Aero: what MS intends to be the "business edition" of
    the latest OS from MS running in a memory-hogging "fluff" interface, which
    no company in it's right mind is going to use.

    Sure I use Vista. I even like it (for the most part). But it's not going
    anywhere NEAR our office until at least SP1 is out. Funny - the guys at Dell
    told me the same thing <grin>!
    WhzzKdd, Jun 20, 2007