What's up with R2 version of Anger Management?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by ClarkVent, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. ClarkVent

    ClarkVent Guest

    First off, my apologies if this is the wrong newsgroups to ask this
    question (and I'm open to suggestions as to what *is* the proper
    newsgroup :) ).

    I play all my DVDs through my computer (connected to a widescreen tv),
    I've got some 200+ DVDs and all play perfectly fine. However, I just got
    the R2 version of "Anger Management" and my DVD drive won't recognize
    the disc. At first I thought it was the disc itself so I had it replaced
    by the store I bought it from, but the second disc isn't recognized
    either. The DVD drive is an LG DRD-8120B. Apparantly, something is
    different with this disc and I'm trying to find out what, so if I buy a
    new DVD drive, I know what to look for (PS: my standalone player plays
    the disc without a problem).

    Anyone any ideas?

    ClarkVent, Jan 6, 2004