    insurance stuff costs.

    Thanks.
    -Jason
    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gV2lsbGlhbXM=?=, Nov 21, 2006

  2. I'm also curious about this. I've looked at a couple of exam provider
    websites and no one lists the price. I'm guessing it will cost more than the
    $31.25 figure you came up with since prices are not posted.
    --
    Nick Wegner
    MCP

    =?Utf-8?B?QXZpYXRpb25EZXY=?=, Nov 21, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gV2lsbGlhbXM=?=

    Panda Guest

    I spoke to one of the listed training providers for my part of the UK
    and they hadn't heard of it... I also e-mailed three others - one
    replied with a copy and paste of the MS page on the topic... one week
    on I've still no idea of how much it costs - which is mental cos I'm
    happy to pay for it if it makes sense to do so...

    Panda, Nov 26, 2006
  4. I finally spoke to a trainer in my area, too. They said that the program
    wouldn't start until next month (Dec '06). They also mentioned that they were
    going to "throw in" some sort of curriculum with their deal. They also said
    that they don't have the pricing yet, but it will probably be at least $125
    (at least as much as a test). This is unfortunate.

    Please keep this thread alive, though. Please post any further information
    you get on this topic.

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFzb24gV2lsbGlhbXM=?=, Nov 28, 2006
  5. I was looking at various exam provider sites and I came across one in
    California that says they will be selling them for $170 retail and $125
    promotion price (http://www.quickstart.com/examinsurance/). Not sure if this
    includes the first exam or not. Hopefully it does. I live in Kansas so this
    will not help me. Go figure.

    Nick Wegner
    MCP

    =?Utf-8?B?QXZpYXRpb25EZXY=?=, Nov 28, 2006