  1. Guest

    Does Bret still rule you? Just checking in, mates.

    , Oct 14, 2007

  2. Smee Guest

    wrote:
    > Does Bret still rule you? Just checking in, mates.

    there are only 2 aussies in this group that are prats, the rest like Bret.
    Go play somewhere else because all you'll do is wake the 2 prats up and
    make the rest of us look like prats as well and we don't want to be
    lumped in with them if that's alright with you.

    Smee, Oct 14, 2007

  3. Smee wrote:
    > wrote:
    >> Does Bret still rule you? Just checking in, mates.
    >>

    > there are only 2 aussies in this group that are prats, the rest like Bret.
    > Go play somewhere else because all you'll do is wake the 2 prats up and
    > make the rest of us look like prats as well and we don't want to be
    > lumped in with them if that's alright with you.

    Not to worry, only the two prats want to make it a "we vs. them" thing.
    There are several more prats on rec.photo, don't know the nationalities,
    and don't care. Shite-headedness knows no national boundaries...

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams, Oct 15, 2007