    does anyone know the use of the magnetic card that MS send's you on the
    welcome Kit.

    just curious!

    JJ, May 12, 2004

  2. JJ

    Eric Guest

    JJ wrote:

    > does anyone know the use of the magnetic card that MS send's you on
    > the welcome Kit.

    That opens the door to the secret MCP room in Redmond...

    Eric

    Eric, May 12, 2004

  3. JJ

    JaR Guest

    On Wed, 12 May 2004 08:36:17 -0700, Eric extemporised:

    > JJ wrote:
    >
    >> does anyone know the use of the magnetic card that MS send's you on
    >> the welcome Kit.

    > That opens the door to the secret MCP room in Redmond...
    >
    > Eric

    You can use it for free drinks at any bar in Redmond.

    JaR
    Drunken Thug

    JaR, May 12, 2004
  4. JJ

    JJ Guest

    it looked that you would gain something like that,

    LOL

    good answers, :p

    JJ, May 12, 2004
  5. 1. It is a Fridge magnet You can stick your bills to
    fridge with it
    2. Wear it as protection to arthritis
    3. Mine iron ore in your backyard
    4. Put it your shoe to increase blood circulation
    5. Use it to derail suburban trains and unleash chaos
    (make sure you hold magnet at a distance )
    6. Pull beer bottles out of bottle shop windows
    hey hey
    (Was the above answers useful ?)

    disillusioned_01, May 13, 2004
  6. Here are two potential reasons for the wallet card

    1. It is a breeding station for MS-WORD ( Warfare Orientated Remote Device ) nanobots. Don't worry though, they are normally dormant. The only concern you should have, would be if it was submerged in any dairy product (ie: Milk, melted ice cream). The specifications indicate that a dairy film coating that was left by such a submersion could potential cause the nano command receiver to malfunction. If this were to happen the WORD nanobots assume that Microsoft has been attacked and therefore begin counter measures to ensure Microsoft's survival. I'm not certain in non-lactose dairy products have the same affect.

    2. You can bring it work and show it off to your co-workers (just don't let them spill milk products on it)

    Hope this helps

    =?Utf-8?B?QmlsbA==?=, May 14, 2004