    andy white Guest

    I just caught this film and loved the song, it sounded like Johnny Cash but Im not sure.

    Anyone knows?
    andy white, Feb 7, 2005

  2. andy white

    Omarichu Guest

    "Who the **** would pay to see this movie" by the Ramones.
    Omarichu, Feb 7, 2005

  3. andy white

    andy white Guest

    I thought is was

    "I watched the pirate dvd at my friends and didnt at all for it" by Leftfield.

    HAHAHAHAHA, your post has given me the biggest laugh for the day to think people
    still think its normal to pay for a movie.
    andy white, Feb 7, 2005
  4. In article <>,
    "andy white" <> wrote:

    > I thought is was
    >
    > "I watched the pirate dvd at my friends and didnt at all for it" by
    > Leftfield.
    >
    > HAHAHAHAHA, your post has given me the biggest laugh for the day to think
    > people
    > still think its normal to pay for a movie.

    You must be so proud. To know that you get the best cinematic experience
    possible. What a man. What will you do with that $8 you saved?
    Urra Dipschitt, Feb 7, 2005
  5. andy white

    andy white Guest

    "Urra Dipschitt" <> wrote in message

    > You must be so proud. To know that you get the best cinematic experience
    > possible. What a man. What will you do with that $8 you saved?

    LOL, cheers!

    THanks man, to know you got angry enough to change your name and email to that,
    classic man...thanks for the laugh, its appreciated!

    My friend has a plasma 48" plasma TV its appox $10,000 or so he claim, sure its not as
    big as a cinema, and his dts system isnt as loud but atleast its free and his wife
    makes up free popcorn but I have to beer...yikes!!

    Save money buy pirate dvds and use the savings getting a kickass TV :)

    HAHHAHAHAHAHA...
    andy white, Feb 7, 2005
  6. In article <>,

    What the **** are you talking about? Pull head from ass.

    > My friend has a plasma 48" plasma TV its appox $10,000 or so he claim, sure
    > its not as
    > big as a cinema, and his dts system isnt as loud but atleast its free and his
    > wife
    > makes up free popcorn but I have to beer...yikes!!
    >
    > Save money buy pirate dvds and use the savings getting a kickass TV :)
    >
    > HAHHAHAHAHAHA...

    HAHAHHHAAHHAHHHAAA! I'm sure a film that was taped on a DV camera from a
    screen projection is just FUCKING AWESOME on a $10,000 TV! WOW! YOU GUYS
    ROCK SO HARD YOUR BRAINS DON'T WORK!!! YOU ARE SOOOO COOL! DTS is so
    great when listening to a movie recorded through a stereo condenser mic.

    Thanks for the laugh! You are a bigger fucking moron than I originally
    thought.
    Urra Dipschitt, Feb 7, 2005
  7. andy white

    > HAHAHHHAAHHAHHHAAA! I'm sure a film that was taped on a DV camera from a
    > screen projection is just FUCKING AWESOME on a $10,000 TV! WOW! YOU GUYS
    > ROCK SO HARD YOUR BRAINS DON'T WORK!!! YOU ARE SOOOO COOL! DTS is so
    > great when listening to a movie recorded through a stereo condenser mic.
    >
    > Thanks for the laugh! You are a bigger fucking moron than I originally
    > thought.

    To quote you....

    Only a " fucking moron " would think that a person who has a $10,000 plasma TV would
    waste his system playing a camcorded movie.

    Its such a bad copy they just put the John Moore directors commentary for fun.

    Yeah I guess when the guy was camcording, John Moore must have been sitting right next
    him, not.

    Keep coming monkeyboy
    andy white, Feb 7, 2005
  8. Urra Dipschitt wrote:
    > HAHAHHHAAHHAHHHAAA! I'm sure a film that was taped on a DV camera
    > from a screen projection is just FUCKING AWESOME on a $10,000 TV!
    > WOW! YOU GUYS ROCK SO HARD YOUR BRAINS DON'T WORK!!! YOU ARE SOOOO
    > COOL! DTS is so great when listening to a movie recorded through a
    > stereo condenser mic.
    >
    > Thanks for the laugh! You are a bigger fucking moron than I originally
    > thought.

    You know, there is such a thing as bootleged leaked copies of retail DVDs.
    Shrek 2 anyone? That thing was leaked months before it actually hit stores.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    Who wouldn't watch the Pheonix remake anyways even for free.
    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Feb 8, 2005
  9. andy white wrote:
    > Save money buy pirate dvds and use the savings getting a kickass TV

    No thanks, I would rather have the REAL deal DVD instead of a
    crappy compressed to fit on a single layer DVD-R edition.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Feb 8, 2005
  10. In article <>,
    "Brian The Demolition Man Little" <> wrote:

    > You know, there is such a thing as bootleged leaked copies of retail DVDs.
    > Shrek 2 anyone? That thing was leaked months before it actually hit stores.

    Yeah, I'm sure he's gotten nothing but pristine DVD leaks.
    Urra Dipschitt, Feb 8, 2005
  11. andy white

    andy white Guest

    You are partially right here, some of his discs are compress to a single layer and pic
    quality is comprimised as you can imagine, we can clearly see this on his Pioneer
    plasma.

    Flight of the pheonix though is a D9 as we in the trade call it, a dual layer copy,
    and yes its got directors commentary and looks to me a perfect copy.
    However I am only watching it on a huge plasma screeen...what do i know right....

    andy white, Feb 8, 2005
  12. andy white

    > In article <>,
    > "Brian The Demolition Man Little" <> wrote:
    >
    > > You know, there is such a thing as bootleged leaked copies of retail DVDs.
    > > Shrek 2 anyone? That thing was leaked months before it actually hit stores.

    > Yeah, I'm sure he's gotten nothing but pristine DVD leaks.

    sure buddy, whatever makes you sleep better at night.

    lol
    andy white, Feb 8, 2005
  13. In article <>,
    "andy white" <> wrote:

    > some of his discs are compress to a single layer and pic
    > quality is comprimised as you can imagine, we can clearly see this on his
    > Pioneer plasma.

    Hey, but it's free. Woo hoo! FREE FREE FREE! You rockin' playboy!

    You can clearly see pixelation on any old piece of shit tv.

    > Flight of the pheonix though is a D9 as we in the trade call it,

    Oooh! An industry insider. Must not be doing to well if all you can
    afford is FREE FREE FREE!

    > a dual layer copy,
    > and yes its got directors commentary and looks to me a perfect copy.
    > However I am only watching it on a huge plasma screeen...what do i know
    > right...

    Right. People who have friends with plasmas are instant experts.
    Urra Dipschitt, Feb 8, 2005
  14. andy white

    > You can clearly see pixelation on any old piece of shit tv.

    Yeah you know from experience, poor guy, you seen what a plasma screen looks like?

    > Oooh! An industry insider. Must not be doing to well if all you can
    > afford is FREE FREE FREE!

    HAHAHAHA, nice one, go for the poverty angle, think of how much that means to me
    coming from you a person with "piece of shit tv"

    Bill gates will get free software right, that according Urra means hes poor.

    HAHAHAHA

    Keep coming man
    andy white, Feb 8, 2005
  15. andy white wrote:
    > You are partially right here, some of his discs are compress to a
    > single layer and pic quality is comprimised as you can imagine, we
    > can clearly see this on his Pioneer plasma.
    >
    > Flight of the pheonix though is a D9 as we in the trade call it, a
    > dual layer copy, and yes its got directors commentary and looks to me
    > a perfect copy.
    > However I am only watching it on a huge plasma screeen...what do i
    > know right....

    I'll still stick to the real deal.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Feb 9, 2005
  16. andy white

    andy white Guest

    > I'll still stick to the real deal.
    >
    > Brian The Demolition Man Little

    I used to be like you :)
    andy white, Feb 9, 2005
  17. andy white

    skippy Guest

    On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 07:39:16 +0800, "andy white" <>
    wrote:

    >"Urra Dipschitt" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> You can clearly see pixelation on any old piece of shit tv.

    >Yeah you know from experience, poor guy, you seen what a plasma screen looks like?

    The better the tv the more obvious the problems in the picture

    skippy, Feb 10, 2005
  18. andy white wrote:
    > I used to be like you :)

    Guess you don't like people who don't subscribe to your
    ideology eh? Oh well, not the end of the world to me if you
    don't like the fact that I prefere to vote with my hard earned
    dollars on what I like. And I will tell you one thing... my hard
    earned dollars will NEVER support pan and scan/non-OAR.
    Ever.

    Brian The Demolition Man Little
    Brian The Demolition Man Little, Feb 12, 2005