    Anyone know what's up on FrontPage 2004 or 2003 for that matter. I've
    looked at DreamWeaver and gave up as I'm far too busy to learn a new
    software especially for web development.

    ~~ Louis, Mar 2, 2004

  2. ~~ Louis

    doS Guest

    There is no FP 2004

    doS, Mar 2, 2004

  3. ~~ Louis

    Jeff Smith Guest

    Jeff Smith, Mar 2, 2004
  4. ~~ Louis

    Louis AAA Guest

    Louis AAA, Mar 2, 2004
  5. ~~ Louis wrote:
    > Anyone know what's up on FrontPage 2004 or 2003 for that matter. I've
    > looked at DreamWeaver and gave up as I'm far too busy to learn a new
    > software especially for web development.

    Your favorite text editor would require *no* learning of new software.

    --
    Blinky Linux RU 4892F
    http://linuxnotjustforgeeks.org

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 2, 2004
  6. ~~ Louis

    why? Guest

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 00:07:59 GMT, ~~ Louis wrote:

    > Anyone know what's up on FrontPage 2004 or 2003 for that matter. I've
    >looked at DreamWeaver and gave up as I'm far too busy to learn a new
    >software especially for web development.

    FP2004?

    Anyway tried 2003 still didn't like it there were some new bits like
    code validation which was not that great on test pages. I still haven't
    tried it on a fully validated site yet.
    When I get a chance I am going to import my Intranet site from work into
    it. At present it's fully validated XHTML1.1/CSS2.

    Can't really say there were any improvements, but there are several new
    features and quite a few changes.

    www.google.com
    Searched the web for
    review frontpage 2003