    Seems that this post is utterly useless as it merely consists of websites
    trying to get you to pay for their test prep material. Is this just a way to
    advertise to sell people braindumps???? should def not be allowed.
    UselessPost, Apr 22, 2009

  2. UselessPost

    Frisbee® Guest

    UselessPost wrote:
    > Seems that this post is utterly useless as it merely consists of
    > websites trying to get you to pay for their test prep material. Is
    > this just a way to advertise to sell people braindumps???? should def
    > not be allowed.

    You should have been here in the Golden Years. Ah, the memories. Uncle
    Vigo, we miss you.
    Frisbee®, Apr 23, 2009

  3. UselessPost

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> Seems that this post is utterly useless as it merely consists of
    >> websites trying to get you to pay for their test prep material. Is
    >> this just a way to advertise to sell people braindumps???? should def
    >> not be allowed.

    >You should have been here in the Golden Years. Ah, the memories. Uncle
    >Vigo, we miss you.

    i miss Pasley

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 23, 2009
  4. UselessPost

    Frisbee® Guest

    Kline Sphere wrote:
    >>> Seems that this post is utterly useless as it merely consists of
    >>> websites trying to get you to pay for their test prep material. Is
    >>> this just a way to advertise to sell people braindumps???? should
    >>> def not be allowed.

    >> You should have been here in the Golden Years. Ah, the memories.
    >> Uncle Vigo, we miss you.

    > i miss Pasley
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    I did, too. I really need a better scope or an eye exam.
    Frisbee®, Apr 24, 2009
  5. UselessPost

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> You should have been here in the Golden Years. Ah, the memories.
    >>> Uncle Vigo, we miss you.

    >> i miss Pasley
    >>
    >> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    >I did, too. I really need a better scope or an eye exam.

    http://www.theriflescopestore.com/bularari442o1.html

    sfw

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Apr 24, 2009