    I use tranceders and they say it's 800/100..

    Thanks
    BLogg
    Blogg008, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Blogg008

    JaR Guest

    Blogg008 opined, On 4/13/04 4:32 PM:

    > I know your gonna call me lazy, but i'd rather post this Q
    > as aposed to the long route to my answer; Google
    >
    > I use tranceders and they say it's 800/100..
    >

    > Thanks
    > BLogg

    Well then you won't mind if nobody answers. Cool!
    JaR, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Blogg008

    Blogg008 Guest

    JaR -Actually, I lied...its not that I'm lazy(I've had a
    joint you see)

    And to prove it: I'm looking for the pass score on 70-215
    W2K server- NOT 70-315 VB.Net (this was a typo due to me
    being stoned)

    Anyways, next please!

    Blogg

    Blogg008, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Blogg008

    JaR Guest

    Blogg008 opined, On 4/13/04 5:16 PM:

    > JaR -Actually, I lied...its not that I'm lazy(I've had a
    > joint you see)
    >
    > And to prove it: I'm looking for the pass score on 70-215
    > W2K server- NOT 70-315 VB.Net (this was a typo due to me
    > being stoned)
    >
    > Anyways, next please!

    So, you're too stoned to look up an even easier answer. Gotcha. Then
    you're probably too wrecked to remember it anyway, so it would be
    pointless to answer. Very cool. We won't bother.

    JaR
    JaR, Apr 14, 2004
  5. Blogg008

    Blogg008 Guest

    Believe me, I'm not finding it 'easy' at all, given I am
    too stoned to do so - but I WOULD remember the answer (you
    musn't have experience with recreational hashish use,
    otherwise you would understand this point of view)

    I'm net admin, I work my arse off, late nights in the
    office, on call etc. and the biggest pain -studying for
    one exam after another -constantly,(your probably in the
    same boat) so don't slam me for smoking a joint.

    Look, if you can't help - go away.

    ??who is "We" anyway? do you represent the masses posting
    here?? - don't answer.

    Blogg

    Blogg008, Apr 14, 2004
  6. Blogg008

    Neil Guest

    "Blogg008" <> wrote in

    > # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\15369.htm (2004-04-13
    > 9:17:04 PM) # Believe me, I'm not finding it 'easy' at all, given I am
    > too stoned to do so - but I WOULD remember the answer (you
    > musn't have experience with recreational hashish use,
    > otherwise you would understand this point of view)

    and I wonder why my certification is undervalued...I'm competing with
    head cases

    > I'm net admin, I work my arse off, late nights in the
    > office, on call etc. and the biggest pain -studying for
    > one exam after another -constantly,(your probably in the
    > same boat) so don't slam me for smoking a joint.

    sounds like whining to me

    > Look, if you can't help - go away.
    >
    > ??who is "We" anyway? do you represent the masses posting
    > here?? - don't answer.
    >
    > Blogg

    um, yeah there is a we in here. and JaR is one of us/them

    staggeringly lazy. I'd tell you to look at:

    http://www.cramsession.com/certifications/exams/w2k-server.asp

    but since you're such a head its 700...(they all are now)

    --
    Neil
    Neil, Apr 14, 2004
  7. Blogg008

    DalePres Guest

    Transcender's passing score is only what they say you should know to pass
    their test... which has nothing to do with passing Microsoft's test.

    DalePres, Apr 14, 2004
  8. Blogg008

    Blogg008 Guest

    Thanks Dale, Ive only been using the trancenders a couple
    of months.

    So far I'm impressed with them!

    Blogg

    Blogg008, Apr 14, 2004
  9. Blogg008

    Blogg008 Guest

    Neil, I checked out that link -many thanks as this will
    help me get to the mcsa level(already have 2 mcps, and
    shitload of CompTIA certs) CCNA next!.

    No thanks to the slander.
    I will return the favour all the same: Nerd.

    It appears I was targeted for abuse because I stated I
    smoked a joint, and therefore I am labled 'a head case'.
    As high as 70% of the U.S population have smoked weed or
    whatever other names you want to call it. It is the most
    widely used illegal substance in the U.S. -Head case you
    say?? hmmm.

    Whining?,

    aren't I on a usenet newsgroup!. Jar does this too
    judging by his previous posts, only he whines AT people.
    Is whining only just now banned on this board?! where the
    hell are you going with this??!!

    I smoked a joint. Big deal. Don't lecture me. I going to
    bed.

    Blogg

    Blogg008, Apr 14, 2004
  10. Blogg008

    TechGeekPro Guest

    "It appears I was targeted for abuse because I stated I smoked a joint..."

    Actually, it was because you were too lazy to look up the answer yourself.

    --
    I may not be fully certified, but I am fully certifiable.

    TechGeekPro, Apr 14, 2004
  11. Blogg008

    Frisbee® Guest

    Blogg008 wrote:
    > Neil, I checked out that link -many thanks as this will
    > help me get to the mcsa level(already have 2 mcps, and
    > shitload of CompTIA certs) CCNA next!.
    >
    > No thanks to the slander.
    > I will return the favour all the same: Nerd.

    Ouch, baby, very ouch.

    > It appears I was targeted for abuse because I stated I
    > smoked a joint, and therefore I am labled 'a head case'.

    All is not as it appears.

    > As high as 70% of the U.S population have smoked weed or
    > whatever other names you want to call it. It is the most
    > widely used illegal substance in the U.S.

    Care to cite that statistic? No, I'm not a prude. I've done pot, back when
    I was stupid.

    > -Head case you
    > say?? hmmm.

    In this case a head case is not a head, ace. I feel like Dr. Seuss today.

    > Whining?,

    Doug and Wendy.

    > aren't I on a usenet newsgroup!.

    Sort of.

    > Jar does this too
    > judging by his previous posts, only he whines AT people.

    I don't read JaR's posts that way. Then again, maybe I whine at people,
    too.

    > Is whining only just now banned on this board?! where the
    > hell are you going with this??!!

    Not on a board, that's for sure.

    > I smoked a joint. Big deal. Don't lecture me. I going to
    > bed.

    IT WAS JUST A LITTLE POT! YOU CAN'T GROUND ME!

    --
    Fris "I've got the munchies" bee®

    Certaholics
    Frisbee®, Apr 14, 2004
  12. Blogg008

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Blogg008" <> wrote in message
    > Neil, I checked out that link -many thanks as this will
    > help me get to the mcsa level(already have 2 mcps, and
    > shitload of CompTIA certs) CCNA next!.
    >
    > No thanks to the slander.
    > I will return the favour all the same: Nerd.

    :0

    > It appears I was targeted for abuse because I stated I
    > smoked a joint, and therefore I am labled 'a head case'.
    > As high as 70% of the U.S population have smoked weed or
    > whatever other names you want to call it. It is the most
    > widely used illegal substance in the U.S. -Head case you
    > say?? hmmm.

    No, that's not why you were targeted. As your statistics imply, I bet most
    of "us" have smoked at one point or another, so it would be hypocritical to
    criticize you for these habits. However, you were targeted for being a lazy
    moron. I found the answer in 4 clicks. 4. That's less than it took to find
    this newsgroup, isn't it, Cheech?

    > aren't I on a usenet newsgroup!. Jar does this too
    > judging by his previous posts, only he whines AT people.
    > Is whining only just now banned on this board?! where the
    > hell are you going with this??!!

    Well JaR wouldn't make much sense if he whine about himself, now, would he?
    And this isn't a "board". I hate when people call it that. But I'll forgive
    you this time, stoney.

    > I smoked a joint. Big deal. Don't lecture me. I going to
    > bed.

    Wendy's is open late.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26