    PTravel Guest

    The subject says it all. I haven't upgraded mine for quite a while, perhaps
    as long as a year. Is there anything new?
    PTravel, Oct 5, 2004

  2. PTravel

    Nfuego Guest

    2.0.1 which was released 1/20/2004
    Nfuego, Oct 5, 2004

  3. In article <>,
    Nfuego <> writes
    >2.0.1 which was released 1/20/2004

    Can anyone tell us what improvements it gives over the earlier versions?
    I am still using the 1.0.1 that the camera came with - and I would only
    want to mess with it if there were some compelling advantage.

    David
    --
    David Littlewood
    David Littlewood, Oct 5, 2004
  4. PTravel

    Guest

    Kibo informs me that David Littlewood <> stated
    that:

    >In article <>,
    >Nfuego <> writes
    >>2.0.1 which was released 1/20/2004
    >>

    >Can anyone tell us what improvements it gives over the earlier versions?
    >I am still using the 1.0.1 that the camera came with - and I would only
    >want to mess with it if there were some compelling advantage.

    Both updates were only for really obscure things. I think that one fixed
    some typos in the Chinese menus, & another was for direct-printing
    problems. I did the upgrades on spec, but haven't noticed any difference
    to the original version.

    , Oct 6, 2004
  5. In article <>,
    writes
    >Kibo informs me that David Littlewood <> stated
    >that:
    >
    >>In article <>,
    >>Nfuego <> writes
    >>>2.0.1 which was released 1/20/2004
    >>>

    >>Can anyone tell us what improvements it gives over the earlier versions?
    >>I am still using the 1.0.1 that the camera came with - and I would only
    >>want to mess with it if there were some compelling advantage.

    >Both updates were only for really obscure things. I think that one fixed
    >some typos in the Chinese menus, & another was for direct-printing
    >problems. I did the upgrades on spec, but haven't noticed any difference
    >to the original version.

    Thanks; I think I'll leave well alone; I wasn't even aware there was a
    Chinese menu!

    David
    --
    David Littlewood