    really good.

    Appreciate any help

    San.

    sand and sun, Jul 12, 2006

  2. Experience is the key. If you can get a copy of 2003 and a pc to play around
    with, that is the best way. Can't bet hands on experience. This applies to
    all exams too, whether you are doing an ISA or Exchange exam.
    --
    Cheers,

    Dennis

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVubmlz?=, Jul 12, 2006

  3. San:

    From personal experience, the Microsoft Press kit is the best. You should
    also use the included evaluation copy of Server 2003 to play around with, as
    you
    go through the book. The Microsoft Press books are MORE THAN ENOUGH to
    pass the exams.

    =?Utf-8?B?SW5zdGFudDAwMA==?=, Jul 12, 2006