    it 1000? That requires a correct rate of 51% only. Is it
    600? That's 84%. I've done some practice exams. My
    scores falls between 70 and 80 percent.
    dandelion, Apr 3, 2006

  2. dandelion

    JohnO Guest

    dandelion wrote:
    > Quote from Comptia site:
    >
    > Minimum Passing Score
    > A+ Core: 515
    > A+ OS: 505
    >
    > I want to know what's the highest score that's possible? Is
    > it 1000? That requires a correct rate of 51% only. Is it
    > 600? That's 84%. I've done some practice exams. My
    > scores falls between 70 and 80 percent.

    The actual exam scores range from 100 to 800. However, it's not a
    linear system. The score is intentionally deceptive as to the number of
    each points each question is worth. CompTIA isn't telling the details.

    -John O
    JohnO, Apr 3, 2006

  3. I just took the test a few days ago. I scored an 808 out of a possible 900.
    I'm not sure if 900 is always the highest score, but it was the highest
    score possible for my test.

    --
    Viken K.
    http://www.vikenk.com

    Viken Karaguesian, Apr 5, 2006
  4. dandelion

    JohnO Guest

    Viken Karaguesian wrote:
    > I just took the test a few days ago. I scored an 808 out of a possible 900.
    > I'm not sure if 900 is always the highest score, but it was the highest
    > score possible for my test.
    >
    > --
    > Viken K.
    > http://www.vikenk.com
    >

    > "dandelion" <> wrote in message
    > > Quote from Comptia site:
    > >
    > > Minimum Passing Score
    > > A+ Core: 515
    > > A+ OS: 505
    > >
    > > I want to know what's the highest score that's possible? Is
    > > it 1000? That requires a correct rate of 51% only. Is it
    > > 600? That's 84%. I've done some practice exams. My
    > > scores falls between 70 and 80 percent.

    I typed that, then couldn't recall if the max was 800 or 900. In any
    case, zero is 100.

    -John O
    JohnO, Apr 5, 2006