    Optio, and a 28mm lens. Anyone have insights into the Canon Powershot
    S60?

    -Cardamon Dave

    Cardamon Dave, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Cardamon Dave

    Kinon O'cann Guest

    Very few downsides. I think it's a very nice little camera, but with minor
    sortcomings:

    1. You can't add accessory lenses for wide angle or telephoto.
    2. There's no hot shoe (I believe).
    3. Noise is a little high at higher ISOs.

    Other than that, it's pretty nice. Good battery life, nice sharp pictures,
    excellent color, great point and shoot camera.

    Kinon O'cann, Sep 8, 2005

  3. Cardamon Dave

    SMS Guest

    Kinon O'cann wrote:
    > Very few downsides. I think it's a very nice little camera, but with minor
    > sortcomings:
    >
    > 1. You can't add accessory lenses for wide angle or telephoto.

    There are adapters for this.

    SMS, Sep 8, 2005