    was 70-271, 70-272 but there was also 72-271, 72-272.
    Each of them were called the samething so why is one 70
    and the other is 72?
    Guest, Feb 5, 2004

  2. We use the starting digits as an indicator (for us) to use to differentiate
    different audiences or versions of an exam. 71-xxx would be ther number for
    a beta exam, 70-xxx is the number for a live exam, 72-xxx is for the
    academic channel. 70 version tests and 72 version tests are the same, just
    limited to different audiences to help us manage our program.

    --
    Andy Ruth
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.