  1. pat

    pat Guest

    why don't my post get to this news group it's getting frustrating

    pat, Nov 29, 2004

  2. pat

    Razzbar Guest

    "pat" <> wrote in message news:<IvEqd.3$>...
    > why don't my post get to this news group it's getting frustrating

    Your news server holds on to messages for a while before sending out a
    whole batch to the server(s) downstream, probably. Or it might not
    index new messages right away.

    Understand that news messages use the internet very differently from
    web pages. News messages use a completely different protocol. Different
    beast. Different.

    Razzbar, Nov 30, 2004