  1. Patrick Neve

    Patrick Neve Guest

    Is anybody working on restoring or re-releasing the titles?

    Patrick Neve, Oct 1, 2003

  2. Patrick Neve

    jayembee Guest

    Patrick Neve <> wrote:

    >Is anybody working on restoring or re-releasing the titles?

    Unknown. Universal hasn't said "boo" (you should excuse the
    expression) about them.

    -- jayembee

    jayembee, Oct 1, 2003

  3. Patrick Neve

    ML-78 Guest

    > Is anybody working on restoring or re-releasing the titles?

    All the single feature discs are readily available in region 2.

    ML-78

    ML-78, Oct 1, 2003
  4. Patrick Neve

    Wade365 Guest

    They did that boxed set a few years ago which is out of print (and at over $100
    I put it on the back burner like the Scimitar Godzilla discs and the Criterion
    RoboCop; Whoops)... I would love the chance to get those films at a more
    reasonable price...

    .... and yes, I realize that the boxed set would have worked out very
    econimically $ to discs.

    Damn this tax bracket I find myself stuck in. MORE DISPOSABLE INCOME, PLEASE.

    Wade365, Oct 1, 2003
  5. Patrick Neve <> wrote in

    > Is anybody working on restoring or re-releasing the titles?

    They released all of the main titles (or about 15 DVD's) a few years ago.
    They were in print for about 20 minutes.

    JV

    Joseph Vitale, Oct 4, 2003