    for an average one-man consulting company!)

    Allan
    Alberta Canada
    Allan, Dec 2, 2003

  2. Allan

    °Mike° Guest

    Try GetDataBack
    http://www.runtime.org/gdb.htm

    And DON'T use the drive that you want to recover data from!

    On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:48:29 GMT, in
    <NM7zb.548663$9l5.448335@pd7tw2no>
    Allan scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Allan

    Reg Hamilton Guest

    Try www.RecoverMyFiles.com. It works great for deleted PST files.

    Good luck

    Reg Hamilton, Dec 3, 2003
  4. Allan

    M Mullen Guest

    On Tue, 02 Dec 2003 21:48:29 GMT, "Allan" <newsTAKE.OUT@TAKE_OUTcomunity.net>
    wrote:

    |> I have been trying for the last day to undelete a partition (to recover an
    |> outlook.pst file). I can see my file, but R-Studio can't recover it
    |> (R-tools). I deleted the partition it was on, reformatted a new partition,
    |> and proceeded to embark on new XP installation. SO......
    |>
    |> Is there a better Undelete software? What is the best (and best price-point
    |> for an average one-man consulting company!)

    A different approach: If you can see the file use Norton DiskEdit.

    --

    o _ _ _
    _o /\_ _ \\o (_)\__/o (_)
    M Mullen, Dec 4, 2003
  5. Allan

    Brian 500

    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    The best file undelete software is PC Recovery's File Restore Professional. It will recover deleted files from all types of digital media, including PC drives, camera cards, iPods, and even old floppy disks. What is really cool is that you can preview your deleted files before you recover them. This includes listening to deleted audio files and viewing deleted videos. I have compared it with other data recovery programs and without question, it is the easiest to use and always gives the best recovery results. You can download File Restore Professional at: pcrecovery.com
    Brian 500, Dec 7, 2008
  6. Allan

    mark_harris

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    complete optimizer

    hiiee,

    Here in ur case as you have already reinstalled the OS so the chances have lowered down for the complete recovery but u may turn out lucky to get back the file u want.There are various tools available for such kind of data recoveries.
    One such tool that I use is 'Advanced System Optimizer' which has an UnDelete tool.

    UnDelete can recover the data lost in many cases such as after Shift Delete, HD Crash and even in the case of HD Format.....So u can use this to recover the lost data...
    U can download this from cnet.
    You can also use the other tools of ASO as it is a Complete Optimizer.
    mark_harris, Jul 14, 2010
  7. Allan

    joejorden

    Joined:
    Aug 11, 2010
    Messages:
    2
    Hey dnt wrry it is possible to recover lost data.Deleteing the files or data only deletes the reference to them.The files are still on the hard drive until they are overwritten.There are programs or softwares that will find these deleted data .Auslogics,file recovery,Advanced disc recovery are the type of application which are used to recover lost data .
    For me "Advanced Disk Recovery" is the best recovery tool,that helps me to recover the data deleted either intentionally or accidentally or even after format.It recovers data very efficiently if not overwritten. u can recover ur data with the help of this tool.Though in free version it only recovers the 5 files but atleast u can get 5 of ur important files back .I am using the paid version and it is wrkn fine 4 me so if u wanna, give it a try.
    Hope it works in ur case too.
    u can download this from cnet
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
    joejorden, Aug 11, 2010
  8. Allan

    rebeca1015

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Try GetDataBack

    Mike,

    Can you please advise as to the reason why not to download the the recovery data on to the drive that you want to recover data from and how to go about doing this. I saw this on another site and downloaded a cnet recovery program onto (i forgot what they called) one of those small key ring sized file savers but then when I try to retrieve it, it tries to run on my computers. I would appreciate your input if you can help.

    Rebeca
    Los Angeles, CA
    rebeca1015, Jan 27, 2011
  9. Allan

    PeterAnderson

    Joined:
    Jan 31, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    There are so many data recovery services you can found through browsing the net but Kernel Data recovery services are the BEST, the software Kernel for FAT and NTFS is the best data recovery software in it's category and it preview you your data after scanning your hdd drive and give you the platform to select the selective files which you want to recover.

    PeterAnderson, Jan 31, 2011
  10. Allan

    novia

    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    I have used undelete tool to recover lost data from my accidentally formatted hard drive. This software can recover accidentally deleted and lost files from different types of hard drives like SATA, SCSI and IDE. This software can also recover lost files from accidentally re-formatted hard drives. FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 and ExFAT are the different types of file systems supported by this software. This software has an ability to recover accidentally deleted or lost partitions. You can download free demo version to evaluate recovery results. If you are satisfied with recovery results then use full version of this software to save recovered files.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2012
    novia, Jan 16, 2012