  1. Kevin Sinn

    Kevin Sinn Guest

    Qimage
    http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/

    Cheers!
    Kevin

    Kevin Sinn, Nov 9, 2004

  2. Kevin Sinn

    David Hearn Guest

    Brian wrote:
    > I'm looking for a easy to use program that will auto size phjotos so I
    > can fit 4 per page. Any suggestions?

    Windows XP's built in photo printing option supports many different layouts
    of photos, including 4 per page. Not used it too much - but has done that
    for me in the past.

    David

    David Hearn, Nov 9, 2004

  3. Kevin Sinn

    gsum Guest

    If you have an Epson printer, their PhotoQuicker software will print
    as many images as you need with or without white space. It has a
    horrible looking front end but is very easy to use with a little practice.

    Graham

    gsum, Nov 9, 2004
  4. Kevin Sinn

    HRosita Guest

    Hi,

    the new Elements 3.0 has very good printing options to select from. You can
    select 4 of the same picture, or 4 different pictures to print on one page.
    Rosita

    HRosita, Nov 9, 2004
  5. "HRosita" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > the new Elements 3.0 has very good printing options to select from. You
    > can
    > select 4 of the same picture, or 4 different pictures to print on one
    > page.
    > Rosita

    That has been there for a while, maybe v1.0

    you know who maybe, Nov 9, 2004
  6. Kevin Sinn

    RR Guest

    PixPrint. It will print as many per page as you want... just drag and drop.

    Free to try, $29.95 to register.

    http://www.gosunshine.com/pixprint.html

    Also it has lots of editing features, instant color correction, cropping,
    etc. and it's all non-destructive. It never changes your image file!

    "Brian" <> wrote in message
    > I'm looking for a easy to use program that will auto size phjotos so I
    > can fit 4 per page. Any suggestions?
    >
    > Regards Brian

    ---

    RR, Nov 10, 2004
  7. Kevin Sinn

    Brian Guest

    Brian, Nov 10, 2004
  8. On Wed, 10 Nov 2004 04:34:03 GMT, "RR" <> wrote:

    >PixPrint. It will print as many per page as you want... just drag and drop.
    >
    >Free to try, $29.95 to register.
    >
    >http://www.gosunshine.com/pixprint.html
    >
    >Also it has lots of editing features, instant color correction, cropping,
    >etc. and it's all non-destructive. It never changes your image file!

    I'm just wondering if you can print two or three panoramas on an 8 X
    11 inch piece of photo paper?

    That would be worthwhile for me!

    --
    Scott in Florida

    Scott in Florida, Nov 11, 2004
  9. Kevin Sinn

    Rick Guest

    David Hearn wrote:
    > Windows XP's built in photo printing option supports many different
    > layouts
    > of photos, including 4 per page. Not used it too much - but has done that
    > for me in the past.

    I use it for quicky contact sheets but it does choke from time to time and
    has a habit of taking windows with it.

    --

    Rick

    Digital Printing
    www.intelligence-direct.com

    Rick, Nov 11, 2004
  10. Kevin Sinn

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:24:40 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Scott in Florida
    <'t> wrote:

    >I'm just wondering if you can print two or three panoramas on an 8 X
    >11 inch piece of photo paper?

    Not sure what you mean by this, all my panos are printed much longer the
    11" long. If you mean scaled panos that are just 11" or so in length, then
    qimage will easily do this and a lot more.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Nov 11, 2004
  11. Ed Ruf wrote:

    > On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:24:40 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Scott in Florida
    > <'t> wrote:
    >

    >>I'm just wondering if you can print two or three panoramas on an 8 X
    >>11 inch piece of photo paper?

    > Not sure what you mean by this, all my panos are printed much longer the
    > 11" long. If you mean scaled panos that are just 11" or so in length, then
    > qimage will easily do this and a lot more.

    As will Photoshop and PS Elements. Just set up a new 8x10 file at 240
    ppi, and drag your panos into the file. Resize, move into place, save,
    print.

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams, Nov 11, 2004
  12. Kevin Sinn

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:11:29 GMT, in rec.photo.digital John McWilliams
    <> wrote:

    >Ed Ruf wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:24:40 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Scott in Florida
    >> <'t> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I'm just wondering if you can print two or three panoramas on an 8 X
    >>>11 inch piece of photo paper?

    >> Not sure what you mean by this, all my panos are printed much longer the
    >> 11" long. If you mean scaled panos that are just 11" or so in length, then
    >> qimage will easily do this and a lot more.

    >As will Photoshop and PS Elements. Just set up a new 8x10 file at 240
    >ppi, and drag your panos into the file. Resize, move into place, save,
    >print.

    Same as I can also do in PSP. However, in Qimage all it takes is dragging
    the thumbnail(s) over to the page and hitting print. All the resizing and
    positioning is automatically done, though you can manually override the
    positioning if for some reason you want to.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Nov 11, 2004
  13. On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:44:08 -0500, Ed Ruf <>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:24:40 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Scott in Florida
    ><'t> wrote:
    >

    >>I'm just wondering if you can print two or three panoramas on an 8 X
    >>11 inch piece of photo paper?

    >Not sure what you mean by this, all my panos are printed much longer the
    >11" long. If you mean scaled panos that are just 11" or so in length, then
    >qimage will easily do this and a lot more.
    >Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    >http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Well the 'longest' paper for my Canon i960 (as far as I know) is 11
    inch's.

    I just hate to do a pan shot and waste all the rest of the available
    paper...lol.

    You did answer my question...thanks.

    --
    Scott in Florida

    Scott in Florida, Nov 11, 2004
  14. Kevin Sinn

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:16:43 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Scott in Florida
    <'t> wrote:

    >Well the 'longest' paper for my Canon i960 (as far as I know) is 11
    >inch's.
    >
    >I just hate to do a pan shot and waste all the rest of the available
    >paper...lol.
    >
    >You did answer my question...thanks.

    FWIW, if you care to print a pano across several pages Qimage will do that
    just as easily.
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Nov 11, 2004
  15. Kevin Sinn

    Brian Guest

    Ed Ruf <> wrote:

    >On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:16:43 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Scott in Florida
    ><'t> wrote:
    >
    >>Well the 'longest' paper for my Canon i960 (as far as I know) is 11
    >>inch's.
    >>
    >>I just hate to do a pan shot and waste all the rest of the available
    >>paper...lol.
    >>
    >>You did answer my question...thanks.

    >FWIW, if you care to print a pano across several pages Qimage will do that
    >just as easily.
    >Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    >http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Thanks Ed for your reply.
    I did'nt want to waste good quality photo coated printing paper so I
    was hoping to print 4 photos per page on an A4 sheep of photo quality
    paper.

    Regards Brian

    Brian, Nov 12, 2004
  16. Kevin Sinn

    Brian Guest

    Scott in Florida <'t> wrote:

    >On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 09:44:08 -0500, Ed Ruf <>
    >wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 13:24:40 GMT, in rec.photo.digital Scott in Florida
    >><'t> wrote:
    >>

    >>>I'm just wondering if you can print two or three panoramas on an 8 X
    >>>11 inch piece of photo paper?

    >>Not sure what you mean by this, all my panos are printed much longer the
    >>11" long. If you mean scaled panos that are just 11" or so in length, then
    >>qimage will easily do this and a lot more.
    >>________________________________________________________
    >>Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    >>http://EdwardGRuf.com

    >Well the 'longest' paper for my Canon i960 (as far as I know) is 11
    >inch's.
    >
    >I just hate to do a pan shot and waste all the rest of the available
    >paper...lol.
    >
    >You did answer my question...thanks.
    >

    > --
    > Scott in Florida

    Sorry Scott but I didn't make myself clearer.
    I didn't want to waste good quality photo paper for I wanted to print
    4 photos per A4 paper then cut out the photos.
    the size of each photo would be approx 15 x 10 cm

    Regards Brian

    Brian, Nov 12, 2004