    what's the best (price- and reliability wise) place online to buy blank DVDs?
    Also, could you please recommend the best brand for 16X dual-layer DVD+R's.

    Thank you in advance!
    LZernov, Dec 14, 2004

    www.nierle.com Verbatm

    --
    Regards

    Michael Lund Sørensen
    www.milux.dk www.gromit.dk/dvd
    www.recordere.dk
    Michael Lund Sørensen, Dec 14, 2004

  3. LZernov

    Dragon Guest

    "LZernov" <> wrote in message
    > Hi all,
    >
    > what's the best (price- and reliability wise) place online to buy blank
    > DVDs?
    > Also, could you please recommend the best brand for 16X dual-layer
    > DVD+R's.
    >
    > Thank you in advance!

    if you are in the UK try here I am sure they ship and I use them a lot and
    they are cheap I thinkl anyway

    http://www.digitalpromo.co.uk/
    Dragon, Dec 14, 2004
  4. LZernov

    Mike S. Guest

    In article <>,
    LZernov <> wrote:
    >Hi all,
    >
    >what's the best (price- and reliability wise) place online to buy blank DVDs?

    In what country?
    Mike S., Dec 14, 2004
  5. LZernov

    LZernov Guest

    The country is US - I should have specified beforehand.

    Thanks again!
    LZernov, Dec 14, 2004
  6. LZernov wrote:

    > The country is US - I should have specified beforehand.

    I get 4x Ridata branded Riteks from allmediaoutlet.com,
    nice prices and usually free shipping if all you're
    ordering is discs.

    drc :)
    Darrel Christenson, Dec 14, 2004
  7. LZernov

    John Doe Guest

    I have been very pleased with the service and prices from
    http://www.allmediaoutlet.com and http://www.shop4tech.com

    John

    John Doe, Dec 15, 2004
  8. LZernov

    Joe S Guest

    LZernov wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > what's the best (price- and reliability wise) place online to buy blank DVDs?
    > Also, could you please recommend the best brand for 16X dual-layer DVD+R's.
    >
    > Thank you in advance!

    If you find DL's for anything approximating a reasonable price, please post it.
    I've only seen a few listings at the discount online media places and the prices
    are like $8-$15 apiece. LONG way from being in the ballpark for me.

    You can try http://wwww.supermediastore.com They have aomse good deals
    occasionally.

    At http://www.thetechgeek.com you can get 100 4x DVD-R for $20 with free
    shipping. They burn great for me, but I haven't played them in any set-top DVD
    players.

    https://www.thetechgeek.com/content/product.php?pid=5227&cid=51

    Joe
    Joe S, Dec 15, 2004