    --
    Graham

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Dec 21, 2007

  2. Graham.

    Cezar Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message
    news:fkggmh$qf1$...
    > I've been paying via Paypal but it incurs a 50 Euro cent
    > handling charge. Would I be better off paying by Credit Card?

    Be careful. They will keep your Credit Card number. It is not possible to
    delete it.

    c.
    Cezar, Dec 21, 2007

  3. Graham.

    Rob Guest

    "Graham." <> wrote in message
    > I've been paying via Paypal but it incurs a 50 Euro cent
    > handling charge. Would I be better off paying by Credit Card?

    A friend who signed up 2-3 months ago also got charged that handling fee
    when he used a credit card.

    I'm wondering if there is a way round paying the VAT element, eg what
    happens if you put your location down as somewhere outside the EU or
    whatever it happens to be calling itself these days.

    What determines this I wonder, does your IP address determine whether this
    would be possible?

    Rob
    Rob, Dec 22, 2007
  4. "Rob" <> wrote in message

    > I'm wondering if there is a way round paying the VAT element, eg what
    > happens if you put your location down as somewhere outside the EU or
    > whatever it happens to be calling itself these days.
    >
    > What determines this I wonder, does your IP address determine whether this
    > would be possible?

    Nothing to do with IP adresses
    If you have set-up ypur account, with an adress outside the European
    Community, you will not pay VAT
    Unfortunately, you cannot change your lcoation any more, once registered
    Just apply for a new user-id, and an address outside Europe

    Ph
    Philippe Deleye, Dec 22, 2007
  5. Graham.

    TheFug Guest

    Graham. schreef:
    > I've been paying via Paypal but it incurs a 50 Euro cent
    > handling charge. Would I be better off paying by Credit Card?

    Matters where you are located....for me, (Netherlands) Ideal is best,
    don't have to register ideal, it links directly & save to your own bank...

    --
    The Fug.
    TheFug, Dec 22, 2007